Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Limited offer .. NISMO for sale

I'll be receiving the new GT-R Nismo (Stock) in short days .. And her owner asking 12mil for it .. If U ever think that's an overpriced for the Nismo just hit me with UR best offer and I can try to convince him about it (trade offers will be reviewed by the owner) .. One last thing ., that is NOT my car so DON'T ever think about asking me to go first .. We'll if U interested I prefer U Msg me here or in game

Comments

• Options
    FED EXPFED EXP Registered Users 272 Posts
    If it's completely stock, no gem paint or rims I'll offer 6 mill
  • Options
    BloodonmibladeBloodonmiblade Registered Users 148 Posts
    Not to up another member but 7m is my offer
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    Then I got 8 :)
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Tell em hit me up an ill trade for it!
  • Options
    Kumag racingKumag racing Registered Users 199 Posts
    6m here also
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Thanks for all offers guys but those where his exact words "it's not even close to what I had in mind which is 10mil .. If that car does not worth much I rather keep it for myself or future trade" I tried to convince him that with at least 8mil as most of the ppl R broke now he told me "this is exactly why am selling this car" thanks all for UR offers but the lowest he can accept is 10mil ., am not sure if it's fair or not (coz I haven't sell/buy for a long time but I can't control the price
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Stop wastong ur time bro unless ur gettin a cut of the sell price. If not let him get on here and sell it him self. Ur a cool dude and i dont want to see u going back and forth for something ur not gettin a piece of. Good luck though bro. Ur one good player / friend in the game
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Thanks Bro really appreciate UR words .. It's ok with me Bro .. My brother try to make some money and am just helping him .. So if someone really interested in buy that car he will buy it for his price otherwise no sale will be done on that car