Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Battle for Sydney 1-101

JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
So now it's gonna be a battle for the 101 rank thts was up cie liking the new setups

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    It's ok just hopefully not permanent I like old one lol
  • Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    This ones better I hope this is permanent gives us more chances for the car even though it don't got wrapped
  • Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    I don't like it more competition for us haha we barely got 91st place this turf
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Lol I dunno it might be more better cause now people r actually gonna turf
  • Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    Top 100 is piece of cake. My team can do that in there sleep. I like this new setup lol
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I am beyond excited that they are doing this! This was an idea I ask for a little while ago and I'm beside myself. My team has been working to build up a group of good solid people that enjoy playing. Now we will actually have a reward for the gems we buy and cars we lose trying to win lol.. One word: awesome!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Now top teams will have different accounts to earn 2 or more turf cars and push normal Top 100 teams back even further
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    I like this. Whether or not my team can make it due to tougher competition, we'll see. Bring it on, I'm up for it. Would've preferred the Holden monaro maybe for the future???? Go Aussie!!
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    This just makes sense all the way around. If it's true, android and iOS being all under one roof together this injects thousands of new players... Hundreds of new teams. So it's a win for the racers and a win for cie when more people are going to compete for top 100 with buying gems/etc! Good move! Just kept me more interested!