Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Players unite till the fix game

BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
I come before you RR addicts and users of the game. It has been near 3 months since we got this hot garbage update. On 2 different occasions we were told the update would be released. Both times it has been pushed back. We as a collective group have lost a mass amount of cars to issues created by this latest version on the game. We have also lost millions in RRC to these same issues. When you encounter these issue and report it to player support you get a lame auto response to tell you it will be 12-14 working days before you are helped. So you wait half a month to get the standard response of "as the player you are responsible for loses encurred if you choose to bet cash or pinks". While I understand this stance in most cases. I don't understand it right now. CIE has acknowledged that this update created a lot of issues not previously experienced prior to the update. CIE has also failed to provide a fixed update release in a reasonable time frame. They have also failed to provide or keep us up to date on any progress or expected time frames. CIE has not offered up any compensation for what we have endured through this whole period. CIE has how ever done the following since the update with all the glitching, crashing, freezing, failures to launch. They have released a new car. They have release several new upgrade kits and rims. I call upon all you players to take a stand at this time and show CIE that you are not happy with the service they are providing you at this time. I call upon all you players to not spend another dime on anything from CIE. Do not buy gems. Don't buy cash packages. Hit CIE where it hurts. Their bottom line and pockets. Support this and make no purchases until CIE fulfills their obligations as a service provider. CIE is as responsible for players cars lost in bets due to the many issues they have caused. CIE we want it fixed and we want compensation for all of our loses.

Comments

• Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    The reality is that the game has been brought and will be marketed differently in the future. The player base as it stands is present to ensure its making some money now, but it's no longer it's primary target customer.

Wait for the rebrand.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Oh and they did remove paint option from the NISMO and credit the original purchaser. So it does show how they like to stick it to the buyers of digital items, but reward sellers who were smart enough to cash out.
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I don't give a rats arse anymore they're adding the C7.R
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    The fact remains is current players continue to spend $ on the game then they still make money. I say suspend all purchases till they fix it. Stop the cash flow. Make them earn their money. Don't just give it to them
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    It is rediculous on the amount of crap thats goin on in the game. Who fars if they add anther car, rims, paint, so on n so on..fix the problems that r recent, they can take the time to make.rims, cars and so fourth yet they cant fix the bugs, really? They make it out to blame us on lost money and cars, yet its THIER system thats messed up, come on cie, take responsibility, grow a pair and make your customers happy
  • Options
    chris420chris420 Registered Users 167 Posts
    I support this cause, the failures to launch and freezes are ridiculous! Really seems like it glitches more wen the stakes r raised. No more gems for me