Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SELLING SETUPS FOR CHEAP PRICES

Comments

• bcope05bcope05 Registered Users 50 Posts
    would like honda type r bcope05@yahoo.com bcope05 ign
  • MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    Evo8 setup Ign martintexas2 Email martintexas15@gmail.com
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    BUMP..... I'm doing the Honda NSX-RR max tune right now... It's still in progress and will guarantee to run 7.0xx.
    #PinkMafia
  • racingrivalsftwracingrivalsftw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. just seen this, so i want the Ford Focus 9.7 set up (class d) i give you 5k and you email me the set up? Racing rivals name - please dont ban me Email connorbailey14@hotmail.co.uk Thanks. :)
  • papasmokezpapasmokez Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi I would like the lancer 8 setup. My IGN is papasmokez and already added both IGNs. Email address is empowermentonline55@gmail.com Thanks
  • fahadws6fahadws6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi i need the setup for
    1. Subaru Impreza WRX 2011 - Class B - 8.8xx
    2. fahadws6@hotmail.com ign fahadz
  • fahadws6fahadws6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    and i want the set up for this one too
    1. Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Class A - 8.4xx
  • LSVBOOSTLSVBOOST Registered Users 123 Posts
    I WANT SETUPS ASAP!!! PLEASE EMAIL ME
    1. RWB Stella - Class R - 6.8xx
    1. Honda Civic Si - D class - 9.9xx
    1. Nissan R34 Skyline - Class A - 8.2xx
    1. Viper Gts - Class S - 7.8xx
    1. Sti Coupe - Class C - 9.0xx
    big pay day right here^

IGN - LSVBOOST

email - kendricksereno@gmail.com
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    This is clouding the forums. We don't need people giving all tunes out at once. I can help for free pm me sometime I respond In a day or 2 max. Just don't buy this Crap.its better to learn to tune so I can read the stats and know how to do it! This Ian worth 410k don't buy' scammer alert!
  • racingrivalsftwracingrivalsftw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Jaws wrote: »
    This is clouding the forums. We don't need people giving all tunes out at once. I can help for free pm me sometime I respond In a day or 2 max. Just don't buy this Crap.its better to learn to tune so I can read the stats and know how to do it! This Ian worth 410k don't buy' scammer alert!
    Will you pm we with some help on the ford focus class d then please?
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Don't buy set ups I'll help for free!! :) pm me. No need to buy set ups. Car should be included. Have a good day people and I repeat never buy a set up.
  • philthrottlephilthrottle Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hey u do room tunes... I need a 63 for my wrx sport..
  • dentera2dentera2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Bro ....honda civic si ... acura nsx .. dent2gscrew@gmail.com... ign dentera2 ... Need those setup for yesterday lol many thanks ... Mazda rx7 gtspec avalible
  • jcruzjcruz Registered Users 3 Posts
    evo 8 .. i cant seem to tune it myself shoguncruz@gmail.com ign snakethejake
  • Julz1Julz1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    69 camaro ss, civic type r ign:jzavala email: zavala_jj35@yahoo.com
  • dentera2dentera2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Acura nsx please..
  • Moses LSMoses LS Registered Users 1 Posts
    Honda civic si D class game user name Moses LS
  • BillnegBillneg Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would lime the setups for supra,number 20! My email is basilisnegris@hotmail.com Ign Βασιλης Νεγρης
  • phoojywjphoojywj Registered Users 109 Posts
    blah.............
  • rustykiller17rustykiller17 Registered Users 5 Posts
    hey I PMD you, lets chat very interested.
  • mxr benzmxr benz Registered Users 12 Posts
    looking for tune for evo 8 and evo 10 and frs r spec ign is BADB3nz email is fastmj@gmail.com
  • JdmBiotchJdmBiotch Registered Users 4 Posts
    Purchased your tunes and with perfect runs .2 launches and under, all perfect shifts, and boost not running any where close to the time you guys stated. Help??? Followed the tunes that were given.
  • phoojywjphoojywj Registered Users 109 Posts
    blah blah............................
    I think I'll have to post their "tunes" lol I paid for these tunes and they run slow as crap. When I asked Ihawkxanthonyx you tells me I should do this and then that... as if he doesn't even know what's the tune is. If I don't get the tune I paid for I'll post the tunes I got from them.
    That or I know where there's a chart of tunes for free. So if people want they can just pm me and not waste your money on crap tunes.
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Mods, close this thread please. I have made a new one.
    #PinkMafia
  • Syafiq SamsudinSyafiq Samsudin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want honda civic si setup.. Email : syafiqsamsudin17@gmail.com Ign: SYAFIQ SAMSUDIN
  • AFTLAFTL Registered Users 2 Posts
    Honda civic type R. MSNZ aftl2@hotmail.com
  • Droskee_Droskee_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    13. Subaru Impreza WRX 2011 - Class B Droski88@gmail.com Ign:Drodaddyy
  • Droskee_Droskee_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    Subaru Impreza WRX 2011 - Class B Droski88@gmail.com Ign:Drodaddyy