Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for Top 100 Team

TRU3 K1NGTRU3 K1NG Registered Users 98 Posts
I was with SamCrow Racing2 and Royalty both great teams but I needed to take a leave because this is a busy time of year for me so looking for team where you only require 20-30,000 for Turf I can do a lot more if my schedule allows it my ingame is Tru3 K1ng also used to be moto drift 72

Comments

• Options
    blown03venomblown03venom Registered Users 87 Posts
    Send an invite over to Avengers Unite. We placed 75 last turf with most members not fully participating
  • Options
    (MATT911)(MATT911) Registered Users 300 Posts
    Redl1ne Racing!
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Come to Samcrow Nomads, easy going with a 10k req
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    VizzyVizzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hey man join hells angels , we were 89 and we only have 12 people in the team and were extremely chill , family like team. All of our players are 175+ level or have cars that make up for those levels , join us ! Promise you won't regret it !
  • Options
    Deathdragon704Deathdragon704 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Kickin' Asphalt new team, great players.
  • Options
    MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Just made a new team have alpt of good racers from all over. SIN MOB INC
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Tru3, we have alts in mellow yellow, falk, legend, me shep, and others. We are going top 100 on that team
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    this is a great idea by cie. top 100 gets turf car. its a win/win for everyone. they make money thru boost. just remember though every team will push for that top 100. so requirement might be alittle bit higher. top 25 requirements are 40k. but good luck to all
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    40k is top requirement for top 25 teams I could of been in a top 25 ages ago I put 30k in every turf not even trying but anyways good luck on getting on a team bro :)
  • Options
    TRU3 K1NGTRU3 K1NG Registered Users 98 Posts
    I found team guys thanks everyone