Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Trading Scammers

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
I've noticed that there R few Topics in reporting scammers .. Some of them R from the old version which was showing the rating of UR opponent and some of them explaining personal cases with some scammers .. Well this topic ain't any different except its for Trading Scammers ONLY .. So if U have agreed to trade and he scammed U for cash/cars .. Just report him here to band him doing business with anyone else .. Also, as long as CIE team R not taking any action against them .. Lets take our action by our selves .. Each name will be reported here will be tracked down by real racers and honest players .. We will keep them busy so they don't race anyone else :P .. And I believe that most of forums member have an 8s or 7s car .. So it's time my brothers/sisters to raise above scammers .. R U with me .. Say hell yah .. I said say HELL YAH...... Lolz sorry get excited at the end lolz

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I'll start with a scammer that I've already reported before .. But with gathering them in one topic instead of several topics. . :P .. His name is Created to be hated .. :P good luck hunting him .. :P
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Black ops 2 9 is a scammer, trying to "give his car away" I told him I was an admin for the game and his account is now up for review, he stopped after that lol
    URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD is a scammer, offering his camaro cause it has engine damage..
  • JrjrJrjr Registered Users 16 Posts
    U kids have no life take this game way to serious. No such thing called scamming its your stupidity lol lames. Mostly kids. Gtfoh
    Get the ****' outta here u tard ur big n bad what u wanna race me now lol redneck hillbilly
    Btw when u say stock pinks your not stock ur scammin and ive seen u do it lil evo boy i will get a ss of it and ur cars power and tq. Mudd digger
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Lolz XD now who's taking it serious .. Well my guess is that someone has report U as a scammer that's why U R pissedd off lolz XD well if U didn't like what we've post then get lost and don't comment or read what we wrote :P ..
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Dont worry guys im tracking him already and soon will be banned from the game :) obviously scammers are people who cant live on their own without cheating. Besides these people are loners in real life. They cant get what legit racers had done by their own. Cie games will ban him :))
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    On team hot wheels? Lol i invite u to ballistics n we will take everything u have... Everything
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Hey guys he commented to me instead of twyer. Boboness. Haha
  • Ss not ricersSs not ricers Registered Users 31 Posts
    xxmacdaddyceazxx is a scammer. Offered me a free car cuz he said he was quitting took my new ss camaro then said it was a mistake and brought my ss to lobby and took another car from me a evo 8 said it was a mistake he will give it back?? And took 2 cars from me.
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Add DDD4565 on INFAMOUS RACING. Scammed my si which i think is stupid if ur gona scam a car make it worth it. But anyways said he wanted to trade for his stock skyline i said ok if u give first he agreed so we race he dont foul and takes my car and unfriends me. I still have the convo saved to my phone as well
  • ClickalotClickalot Registered Users 17 Posts
    Dont know if mentioned before, but NS05232009 from "Carjackerz" crew is also a Scammer
    Just lost a real money car, yeah I know, dont race your best car,...when you do this sort of things
    But sorry, I do trust people to easy...
    Really sick of this, bwehh
  • WSUJasonWSUJason Registered Users 1 Posts
    Today I was scammed by "T R I L L E S T" (a space inbetween each letter) for around $950,00 RR. We agreed to a BMW M3, Dodge Viper, Corvette and Ford F 150 for $950,000. He wanted $300k up front, then said he would give me the F150 & Corvette, followed by the rest of the cash, then the rest of the cars.
    We did the $300k, he gave me the corvette and F 150, then I told him I would wait for him in the lobby so he could go get the other cars.
    That’s when he unfriended me then signed off before I could say anything to him. He maxed himself out on friends, so I couldn't get a hold of him. It sucks that I lost $950,000 for a F150 which is now going for $62k in the show room and a Class A corvette. He later signed on and I tried to add him but he disappeared as soon as he realized I was on. Its too bad because after that I looked into his team and he is the team leader of BLUNT TRAUMA
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    That's not even a bad deal. The vette alone is worth more than the 950k.
    Ya, you got lucky.
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Sorry u feel scammed but wasn't that bad of a deal and the one you actually made way to good to be true and you should have had some red flags before the deal. Remember to come here and see if a guy is got anyone willin to vouch for him/her. If not no deal period.
  • chuck8806chuck8806 Registered Users 290 Posts
    Got scammed by ENJOI23 today. Gave half of my end first then he/she unfriended me and took off.
  • PowerrrrPowerrrr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Scammed by joes6062 72 we were gonna trade my Viper GTS-R for his Z4, he left after I fouled. I have pics of the agreement but do not know where to send them
  • DriftMonkey9DriftMonkey9 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The scammer is KATHERINE18. I just lost the SRT Viper GTS-R and RX8