Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Notice DEVS haven't talked about chat issue

BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
For those who are still content buying gem pack/ cash packs. please notice DEVS are not working to provide you with game experience possible. You pay for a product that is used on a service they provide. Yet they gave you an update to the service which actually set the game back. New issues arose daily. Does your game crash randomly? Issue from update. Does your car fail to launch? Issue from update. Does your game freeze while trying to race? Issue from update. Do you win a race yet you show DNF and lose. Another issue from DEVS. Is your pm and team chat not working. Oh no another issue. What have you gotten from the DEVS to enhance your gaming. Issue upon issue upon issue. What do you get when you get screwed out of car from one of these issues the DEVS have given us to deal with. A simple it's you responsibility if you choose to bet and you lose regardless of the issue. For those still content spending your dollars on this game for inadequate service. I have a proposal. I am starting a lawn business. I will mow, weed eat, edge and trim your shrubs for 40$. Now even if your not happy with it, I fail to show, I push it back on schedule, or I just don't do it. Please feel free to send me another 40$ in two week in hopes it will be better soon. Ofcourse no one will send the money cause it would be flat stupid to do so. With that being said stop giving DEVS your money till the provide the best device possible not degraded services.

Comments

• Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    I'm still giving the money I don't mind
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    I couldn't agree more my brother. They don't care lol. Just lining those pockets. Get rich then gtfo. Sounds like the skeem. How can they F with us and still make cash money.
  • Options
    aumakuaaumakua Registered Users 207 Posts
    Yes i feel like a complete idiotttt buying the 50$ gem pack yesterday complete bs this game has so many issues and i will not be purchasing anything now until issues are solved
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    And still no admin. Responding to this post! Lol. They put out new cars often but can't seem to put a better update out. It's been a minute since they said a new one will be out. They say they were getting ready to put an update out but it got pushed back for certain reasons and will be out soon! Yet the only update is being put out is their pockets getting fatter and the racing experience getting worst! Shoots I hope I don't get banned for voicing my opinion lol. Have a wonderful day racers! Peace!
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    I've been playing CIE games since 2001 or so. Around 2008 or 2009 they lost all the original programmars, and ever since then they can not give us a decent product. Since 2009 they have been money grabbing. They don't car about their games. They don't care about their customers. Just keep buying them Gems y0!
  • Options
    itachi5474itachi5474 Registered Users 2 Posts
    so yesterday i tried buying a gem pack, and it keeps restarting the game with error "Unable to complete action. (205)(FR)" . I got a $50 Itunes card as a gift so i used it on this and i didnt get anything
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Is your 'Off Topic Chat' forum filled with people whining about RR bugs? Issue from update.