Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hey admins I have an idea for you!

HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
It's about cash and gems. Make all cars gem cars and offer the starter packages to new and old players. My kid gets them on his account but I don't. So I figure they are for noobs. Next raise the amount of RR cash you get for real cash by a large amount say... 500k for 2$ and take back the cash selling part of your business. Then when you offer the before turf car deal offer it for lots of cash.

Comments

• Options
    Next lower the gem prices of cars to reasonable amounts and keep gem prices the way they are. But offer one car from each class for cash so if you are dumb and pink your car before u win that class campaign you have an no real cash option.
  • Options
    Some people will wana see me hung for this idea but others will see my logic is undeniable lol.
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    The only thing i agree with u on is lowering the price of RR cash. I made a post about this along time ago. I said it will be less prone to money hacks if the price for millions where cheaper. That way in a sense will make CIE more money cuz i kno if i can get say 10 million for $20 or possible 5 million for $20. It will not only make cie money and slow down the money hacks but it also be better for people to buy cars from in game players that they cant get because its a gem or turf car for example
  • Options
    Yea but then the cash cars in the showroom will have to go up to meet the cash prices. That's why I added making all cars gem cars except one from each class. If a tc only cost 45 gems you could work that up with a few videos and some hard work in turf. That's all i was saying. With Cie's cash prices you would have to be a half wit to buy cash from them.
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Additionally, you guys should consider lowering replacement car cost, I mean who pays that crazy price. Especially when I can re but the car and instant build every cost for less.