Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TeamQuickShifts = Cheaters

So I am racing my 1667 Furai in a lobby when someone in a Supra tells me that his friend wants to race me because 'he never raced a Furai before' so I then his friend in a maxed Stella joins the room. I told him I would run a quick free race even though I had engine damage. So when I challenged him, he obviously raised to pinks. For someone who never raced a Furai before that's quite risky. Anyways they both were on TeamQuickShifts and if you can pink ANY of their cars, I will give you a free ZR1. Their IGNs are Blayze2000 & MohaToma. Tell them that I sent you and I might even throw you another free gem car..

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Sounds like a deal ima spread word lol
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Make sure they provide a screenshot so they don't just pretend they won one
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Of course I need a screenshot. R-Class pinks = NISMO especially for this other member IGN - UnrankedSkating
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    So wat happened did u lose ur car ?
  • Options
    Hamed_AlowdHamed_Alowd Registered Users 255 Posts
    Dont worry will do my best
  • Options
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'll do that djchris23
  • Options
    EvilSantaEvilSanta Registered Users 6 Posts
    DjChris23, I read this post a few days ago and started looking for them. I know MohaToma is a scammer cuz he tried to scam me before. I'd like to collect the Nismo bounty cuz I took his Stella with my Rami, I lost a Rami while trying. If not for a Nismo I'd never pink my Rami vs Stella. I have ss as proof. Pls lmk how to send them to u.
  • Options
    Nismos
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    What if Santa is actually moha toma? Hahaha... Crazy
  • Options
    Not a chance! If MohaToma can run those times on 2 devices at the same time, he wouldn't need to scam ppl. Mud Digger, if DjChris23 wants, i'll tell him my main accts.
  • Options
    Lol i took 1.5m from unrankedskating and didnt get the zr1 & i dnt bother anymore
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Firstly I find it EXTREMELY suspicious that you only joined these forums to 'collect' such bounty. Secondly you said that you lost your Rami while taking his Stella which leads me to believe that you tried to trade with him and he scammed you as mentioned above. Unless I have HIS car in my garage (UnrankedSkating or MohaToma) then I was going to give you either a NISMO or ZR1. If the details involving this 'bounty' weren't so sketchy I would have NO problem giving you a ZR1 for taking MohaTomas car. But unfortunately some of you people don't understand how to read correctly nor follow directions not to mention this was an old post that you revived. So I don't care what team that you're from, unless I personally know you and unless you followed the easy few steps that I asked for, don't throw me a hissyfit because you 'lost a car' trying to obtain a bounty. As for the friends list issue I only got 2 PMs from you once awhile ago and I said who are you and got off because I was busy then again today. I didn't delete you nor did I even know who you were as it clearly shows by the surprised response in the screenshots.
  • Options
    Dude! People foul intentionally to do trading. I had a race with the guy. I get it. Keep ur stuffs, I've got plenty of zr1's. i don't fight over the internet so peace out. Whoever read this post can judge u or I however they feel. The ss I got are facts. ✌
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Im legit as ever when it comes to trading but too many people are asking for handouts while they don't even read the directions. I have enough vouchers on here and plus other groups so they need not to worry. I even have given out my phone number too.
  • Options
    UTRockets12UTRockets12 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Oh yea. Blayze is a straight up scammer. They ended up kicking her from their team. She scammed me of 3 of my cars a few days ago. So I can also spread the word about teamquickshifts.