Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.
However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.
On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.
In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
How to work the forum to your advantage
Alright so for everyone who needs help with the best and quickest way to get a deal done on the forums here is a little advice so that the other person can see your offers!!!
1. If you are replying to the person who made the thread post a comment on any of his post or start a new reply within the post altogether. This will ensure that he gets a message on his profile saying someone has said something in his thread. If it is on yours or someone else's most times he will not see it in his notifications.
2. If you were the one who started the thread ONLY post on those who comment you do not reply seperately. If you do comment on their reply they will get a notification. This is the only way to ensure that the person will see it!
3. Come prepared it always helps to have a bunch of vouches from others that if you need so can get at a moments notice if not the deal could be going to someone else and we don't want that now do we?
4. Always make room to negotiate. I have never been in a deal yet where we have negotiated a price that will suit both of us (getting me the most I want while also getting him the cheapest price possible) this opens up room to put more offers on the table for you.
5. First come first serve. Any questions? It's simple if your selling go down the line of who was there first. If someone offers more let the person know he should match or beat the price otherwise you will move to the better offer.
6. Be nice (something I have a hard time doing at times) don't lowball the person and sellers don't make ridiculous prices.
7. Be responsible. If you get any feeling that the person might be a scammer proceed with caution or just don't do the deal. A deal broken because you had a bad feeling is always better than "hey guys I just lost 5 mil cause he scammed me"
That's it for now off the top of my head! Race hard or blow your engine trying!