Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Eric Roban Bounty Hunted!f

Search his name on the forums and your guaranteed to find reports of him with proof
Please Understand im not a scammer and i was just showing him what it feels like to be on the other side of the scam
29wqyv7.png
110f95i.png

Comments

• Options
    VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    j7gumo.png
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Good job. Make sure skline05 gets it
  • Options
    Zach the greatZach the great Registered Users 44 Posts
    he tried to scam me today also i looked his name up as well now notorious raven thinks i scammed him when he has scammed a lot of people out there but I dont care he needs to know how it feels to be scammed
  • Options
    VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    Now he wants to post on my profile calling myself a scammer after he scammed for the furai and bmw on his profile,Then He has the nerve to call me the kid lol..
  • Options
    Zach the greatZach the great Registered Users 44 Posts
    he told me that he was going to take me to court cuz i took his rx7 gt spec whats he going to do go to the cops and say someone took his car from the game i'm pretty sure he scammed a lot of people im not a scammer either just showing him how it feels to be one the other side of the scamming
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Good job taking cars from these pos!!
  • Options
    NOTORIOUS RAVENNOTORIOUS RAVEN Registered Users 36 Posts
    he tried to scam me today also i looked his name up as well now notorious raven thinks i scammed him when he has scammed a lot of people out there but I dont care he needs to know how it feels to be scammed
    Zach u are a lieer how the he'll have o scammed u o have never done any buisiness with u so stop trying to still people that I have scammed u I have never scammed any one on this game I no what it feels. Like to be scammed so why would I do it to other people. Get it f u c k I n g fax right loser
  • Options
    And I have bought every car I have from gems. I have never scammed or try to scamme any one I've had a lot of cars scammed and stolen from Mr I would never do that to some one else
  • Options
    So get it fax right and that's for giving me a bad name it a F U C K I N G LIAR
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    Not the first time ive heard about this guy. I wouldnt do any business with eric..too many people saybhes scammed
  • Options
    And buy that way how did I scammed u since I went first and u stole my rx7 spec and thin u deleted me for it friends list but I'm the scammer yes that really makes sense
  • Options
    And look u can't even reply back to try and defend it salf because it the scammer that go,s around ripping people off
  • Options
    SupermanSuperman Registered Users 208 Posts
    Nice man, that @sshole scammed me of 2 maxed evo8's