Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for Integras, S200, civics type r and si, s2000, evo 8 PAYPAL

Looking for the following cars *maxxed out only please* I pay by using paypal (paypal only) $USD. Tell me what you have with the price thanks :)
- Honda S2000 (Bought off adderz)
- Honda Integra
- honda Civic Type R
- honda Civic si
- Mitsubishi Evo 8

Also if you guys have Mills i buy them for $12 a mill.
IGN: PEEJ
Vouches page 31: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...F%92%B2/page31

A quick reminder before going through any transactions with me or anyone that uses online transactions.
You must have paypal and know how to use it. If its your first time using paypal please make sure that you have your bank, credit, or debit card linked into your paypal account. Otherwise you'll won't be able to receive any transactions from the buyer. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    adderzadderz Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have a maxed s2000 for you, how much would u pay for it
  • Options
    Jaythan MJaythan M Registered Users 323 Posts
    I have 2 maxed s2ks, 4 maxed evo 8s, a 1640 itr, 1640 ctr, and 1640 SIs. I have all the cars you want.
  • Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    I have a s2000,5 maxed si,2 maxed ctr,2 integras,and some turf tuned evo 8s
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Got almost everything you're looking for. Pm me
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    I have a lot of those cars many stock n some built. Ign is boosten lmk
  • Options
    ayebaybayayebaybay Registered Users 48 Posts
    A quick reminder before going through any transactions with me or any other sellers and buyers in this forum.
    You must have paypal and know how to use it. If its your first time using paypal please make sure that you have your bank, credit, or debit card linked into your paypal account. Otherwise you'll won't be able to receive any transactions from the buyer.
  • Options
    hellracerhellracer Registered Users 278 Posts
    For 20$, i gîve u maxed s2000, integra, civic type r, civic si, and evo8
  • Options
    hellracerhellracer Registered Users 278 Posts
    Many vouch page 12