Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

sidelined

blu bayoublu bayou Registered Users 39 Posts
uuuuggg I just wanna race and help my team get this new car and my game keeps crashing, ive talked to a couple mods and they have been great help passing on my struggle to the admins and I have also sent in 2 tickets to report my problem as well as I pm rr foxx. I m on the I phone 4s and would at least like to explain to my team that im not flaking on them I just cant get o back in game please all this hard work and time invested help help thanks blu

Comments

• red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Did you try to reinstall your game ?
  • red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    I reinstall my game every week b4 turf starts to keep it preforming at its best
  • blu bayoublu bayou Registered Users 39 Posts
    I have two game center accts old one and new last time I reinstalled game center pops up and says mismatch load user(old acct) or keep playing(new acct) I hit keep playing and it started me in tutorial?
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I find it more usefull to reinstall after turf starts. About the email to Cie, every time you send a new one it moves you to the rear of the line. Last I heard wait time is @7 days. It kept giving me the acct has been updated error for over a hour, I just kept hitting reload until it worked
    ok I want to reinstall but don't wanna lose all my cars, cash and gems just afraid that im gonna reinstall and get my old account back with only a crappy scion tc in it ,I was only lvl 60 now im a lvl 190 and don't want to start over
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    As long as you are linked to Game Center, after reinstall it will ask you if you want to load user or keep playing, hit load user. This will load your acct back, the only things that won't be the same is setting, ie; notifications, music
    I thought last time I hit load user I brought me to my first acct cause eveytime iv played in the last year iv just hit keep playing and that's the acct iv been using
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    blu bayou wrote: »
    ok I want to reinstall but don't wanna lose all my cars, cash and gems just afraid that im gonna reinstall and get my old account back with only a crappy scion tc in it ,I was only lvl 60 now im a lvl 190 and don't want to start over
    When you open the game, (or used to since it's crashing now) did you click "load user" or "keep playing" to load the game that is lvl 190?
    keep playing
    :(any suggestions?
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Words of advise. If you are logged in the correct gamecenter account. Then load the game. The load or keep playing button apears. You click load user. If the user you just uploaded isn't the correct account then you need to send in a ticket to ciegames.com. You will need to keep the letter short. They will understand and process the correct information needed to fix the issue. You will need the drivers name of the account lost and is not loading under your gc account. You will also need the gamecenter nickname and the drivers name that loaded up under that gamecenter. Write that you will need the driver name replaced with the correct one for that gamecenter account to log in
    Mr. Gershowitz is correct. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support include your game center nickname, the racer name it is registered to, and the racer name you want it registered to.
    :DI did, also im on with foxx but I guess it just take him a little longer to respond since I know he is extremely busy---- thanks to community for assisting
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i have tried clearing your cache. Let me know if your still having the issue.
    yep foxx , still crashing
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Like instantly right? If so I've had this problem before after reinstalling multiple times and restarting my iPad multiple times it worked I had also sent a ticket I don't know if that had any involvement but I think your gonna need to stay patient
    soooo hard to though lo I love this game
    Ik I had that problem during turf I was with pro tune so I could not afford to miss game time so I had to do it got back within a day or so
    im with qtr mile killaz if u see any of them in game could give them a heads up for me their cool I don't think ill get booted from team but dolce damon is my leader if not that's cool too do u know if I reinstall and loose everything can admins get it back or will I be screwed
    blu bayou wrote: »
    im with qtr mile killaz if u see any of them in game could give them a heads up for me their cool I don't think ill get booted from team but dolce damon is my leader if not that's cool too do u know if I reinstall and loose everything can admins get it back or will I be screwed
    If you delete and reinstall, you'll start over because your current game isn't saved with your gamecenter name.. Of course customer service can fix it for you. But it will take time.
    what if I changed game center name to my ign will that work
    Your game will be retrievable
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    your game will be retrievable but it will take time. I will try to look into your crash in the meantime
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    You can log out of your current game center account in your iphone settings... I would suggested creating a new game center account and linking your new RR account that you are using to it. Then you can reinstall as much as you want without running into any problems along the way.
  • DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
    Damn I wish i had read that post hzrd….before I reinstalled! I lost my acct, don't do it Blu!! I'm sure i'll get it back but now i'm back to my old one when I hit load user. Not cool. Help please FOXX