Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

First time ever .. Venom's Auction

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
Thinking of new, easy & interesting way of selling .. So I came up with the auction idea .. and decided to place the first auction in this forum .. Lets get started and see if the auction will come to success or not .. Am offering 70 Challenger R/T, A class, rating 1621, Orange color with CF hood, the starting price is 35k .. The bidding amount is 500$ .. This auction will be close on 27th NOV 13 at 00:00 at my time zone .. Happy bidding and good luck ;)

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Lift it up .. For anyone interested ;)
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Kya hala hai? :) ill but it 35k. :)
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    "your time zone" beeing?

If you gonna do this, you should do it with an interresting car... 70 Challenger is not... cf hood or not... (just a suggestion)

Try a gem car if you want so serious bidding!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Respect UR opinion .. And UR right about the type of car .. This post was just for the test (that why am offering an A class, 8s, classic car very cheap) .. I was looking for more respond from forum members but I guess direct selling is much demanding here than the auction .. I was plan to make an auction on gems cars but with this respond don't think so .. Remember that .. In auction U have always start with low price .. And not gonna risk the gems cars going so cheap :P .. Anyway .. It was an idea and worth trying thanks for the advice Bro
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    just specify you won't sell for price lower than x $$

They do this at auctions...

I think your idea is really good and you should not see the result on the 70 Challenger as an indication it's not gonna work. Try it with a Civic Type R, and I'm pretty sure you'll get different results!
    Hey venon :) im online later. 7hrs from now :) p ill get the car later. See you ;)
    Kya hala hai venom? :) im on waiting just pm me
    Thanks venom :) your the best. When we meet ill buy it. Ill be busy because its black friday lol