Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Technical Difficulties

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Options
    RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Wheres our update?
  • Options
    Up and AwayUp and Away Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did cie sell the company to glu?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    1. In that thread

2. It was acquired. We're all still here and nothing really changes
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I know you stated technical difficulties, just wanted to report orange bar issue and got the account update during a race.
  • Options
    ribiviribivi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here is my problem, I went all in on a race, and the game froze at the bet screen, and just panned from my car the my opponents, never went to the race, I have a 10 second car, and the game force closed, and I got a DNF, Lost all my money! sucks! any ideas if customer service will help out on this?
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    Just wondering if u guys are going to extend this event since nobody can race??
  • Options
    KEVKEYKEVKEY Registered Users 92 Posts
    You "swear"?? WOW!!! Then that must be the truth!!!! LoL
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    I can access any of my messages and posts being deleted. Said contact system admin. Can't even post my own topic or anything. Messages are locked.
  • Options
    scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    Thanks for the notice that's great for that glitch but when is the launch monster getting fixed
  • Options
    piggy058piggy058 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I had to get a new phone and the game won't let me log in after I download it. As soon as I hit the Google play button it immediately says can not authenticate account...As an experiment I deleted the app from my old phone and 're installed it...signed right in and had my cars...it is exactly the same phone (htc1) just a replacement...I emailed support but the tickets are 12 days out....any ideas?
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Ig issues I have a HTC one an certain cars glitch my game. Datsun, challenger gt2, 2015 maclarn, scion Tc spec. And n forum can't upload pictures
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    What's going on with all these in game glitches force closures of app an connection error an not joining race rooms an dnfs left n right ? An I cannot create new threads on forums or check my messages says error of does again contact administrator. .
  • Options
    EYETEMSEYETEMS Registered Users 106 Posts
    I'm having issues racing in campaign, multiplayer, and turf wars as soon as it's about to race the game crashes and it force closes on me it sucks because I got kicked out of my team since I can't cooperate please fix I have HTC one m7 and ever since the 4.4.3 kit Kat update I haven't been able to play thanks. Name: Eyetems
  • Options
    Chance EitanChance Eitan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Every time i upgrade my 2011 WRX to 1620 or 1630 or 1640, whatever when i close RR and open again it is always one point over and i have to tune again. Fix the glich please None of my other cars do this.
  • Options
    larkspeedlarkspeed Registered Users 17 Posts
    ribivi wrote: »
    Here is my problem, I went all in on a race, and the game froze at the bet screen, and just panned from my car the my opponents, never went to the race, I have a 10 second car, and the game force closed, and I got a DNF, Lost all my money! sucks! any ideas if customer service will help out on this?

I had basically the same thing happen in a Pink race, game froze part way through the race and when it recovered I had a DNF lost the race and my car.

now I have no C class car for the campain
  • Options
    One Ok RockOne Ok Rock Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm having issues when creating team, changing player driver's licence photo and when watching video to skip 1 hour, to get free cash and germs, it restart the game "HELP !!!!!!!!!!!"............
    I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4 mini 4.2.2 (OFW)
  • Options
    solomikesolomike Registered Users 12 Posts
    I keep getting kick out over and over i keep losing alot of money and cars what can be done about this
  • Options
    stonelandstoneland Registered Users 12 Posts
    The Last apegrad in My tablet Xperia z With the apegrad kit kat 4.4.4 the game dont ler me Race in multiplayer.... 1 week wating.... And nothing change... I put alot of manay in this game and naw.... I Need play.... Team kick me.... And not win because the game dont let me Race... Fix this problem cie..... For kit kat.... Ver.4.4.4. Bay the tablet for this game... And naw the tablet not work in this game With this apegrad....... Fix That for Android 4.4.4 kit kat.
  • Options
    Fortuna3Fortuna3 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lost 10k last night due to a dnf. I had perfect service
  • Options
    7Lockz7Lockz Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the Blu Dash 5.0 but I can't change ny profile pic on the game. I tried a few different things but It just won't let me no matter that I do. I have version 4.4.2. I am up yo date and all. So what can you do to help me out in this situation?.
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    My technical issues are with installs. I install a part and it doesnt install and I dont notice until after the 6 hour install shows same old part??? That sux when your prepping cars for turf specific events. I had to gem install parts because of this. Please fix ASAP.
  • Options
    CiScOkId56CiScOkId56 Registered Users 4 Posts
    it seems that's there's issues with some(if not all) android devices running 4.4.3 and 4.4.4, causing the game to crash right at the starting line before the yellow light goes on.

Another issue I have had come across, is the double installed parts. I have ungraded several items on my Silvia to Pro and later when I restarted the game both Stage 2 and Pro parts were installed...then an error occurred, it asked to restart/reload game...so I did. When the game restarted, the game revert back to Stage 2 parts, but ALL that money I spent was not refunded. I lost ALL the money spent on upgrading my turbo parts and even MORE when I had to repurchase them.

Will there be an UPDATE to remedy these issues? I have already spent REAL money on this game, but already feel hesitant to spend any more.

Heck, I could've bought a console/pc game already.....sigh(just thought about it)