Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Some bugs?

FeedMe_7FeedMe_7 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi, just been reading bout this game and readed that when i defeat each 'boss' from each class ill get a free car, i just defeated the civic and the game crashed after the win (not quite strange since it has been crashing like 1 time every 2 races), thing is when i re-openned, i got the money but nothing about the car.

I cant see anywhere the option or any button to buy cars with coins instead of gems, that exists?

Why the hell it crash every second? thats really annoying lol, lucky i have a note 3 and its fast if not i wouldnt even be able to play i think.

When i race another one and i win, ill usually get 300 per win plus around 75 or 100 per shifts, but the coins doesnt refresh after the race, i have to re-open the game to see how many coins i really got.

Any solution to any of this? Thanks

Comments

• CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Android bugs are being worked with as we speak. Now for selection of car. Yes if you click back on to championship you'll be able to select car. I believe if the game crashed it may have selected the car for you. Don't worry cause it will choose the best one for that class. Also it normally only does payouts for cash for 20 races per 24/h period
  • FeedMe_7FeedMe_7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    CRXBOI wrote: »
    Android bugs are being worked with as we speak. Now for selection of car. Yes if you click back on to championship you'll be able to select car. I believe if the game crashed it may have selected the car for you. Don't worry cause it will choose the best one for that class. Also it normally only does payouts for cash for 20 races per 24/h period

You were right, got the scion fr-s wich is not bad at all, thanks for the answers and hope it get fixed soon, thanks and keep it good :)
    And by the way, readed somewhere that you can also buy cars for coins instead of gems, is that possible and how? couse i cant find how