Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ROYALTY

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
We still need a player who can produce some points! Easy way to get a turf wrapped car! Top 25 is where we always place and we even made it to 2nd place once! So if you want a good team with great people then hurry up and apply before someone else beats you to it!

Comments

• Kylec2833Kylec2833 Registered Users 633 Posts
    I'd be very interested in joining
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    If your interested you can apply but if the amount of cars and selection of cars are not what we need than unfortunately we will decline the application
    Can I add you in game and you can go through my garage
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Can you share what the requirements are please?
    Basically someone who can put in effort and has the selection of cars needed for turf! So in this case, right now scions and c class!
    Lol, sounds easy enough to get in then. :D

No minimum required points each TW like most of the other top teams? ;)
    Well my bad sorry but yes for a full turf we ask for 40k minimum which isn't really a lot compared to some other top teams
    And Kyle no problem but I couldn't reply in game for you were offline for me
    Cool, thanks for clearing that up Terry. :)

That rules me out, I can only do 39K points each TW. :p

Nah, I don't have that much time unfortunately. Some TW I can put that up, but not every TW unfortunately which is why I have never wasted my time applying for a top 25 team.

In 20 years time when the kids grow up and leave home, I am retired and don't have to work ever again....................................I will be searching for a top 3 team. ;)

Best of luck with the search for the next top player for team Royalty. :)
    Hey buddy. I added you so you can check my garage. I can definitely be very active and try and help the team. I am currently on a 150 team and don't want to quit to apply. Take a look if you could and let me know
    On another note, one of the players in my team has all the time in the world and has already amassed 34,550 TW points in our team. :o

He consistently leads our team and puts up 40K points each TW with ease.

I will mention you guys are looking and see what he reckons. Not that I want him to leave our team, but it's great seeing top players rewarded by making top teams and 'winning' the Turf cars.

I wish I had a full collection of Turf cars, I reckon they look great. :)
    Yes Kyle I looked in ur garage and you have a decent selection with 74 cars! So you can apply! ESPESP. Yes we do ask for 40k but not everybody gets that every week! If your able to be even consistent in the 25-35k range I feel you would be a great addition aswell if your interested in applying!
    Thanks for the offer mate, will consider it of course. ;)
    Terry I put in application, hope to hear some good news lol. Let me know
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    337 cars all from pinks, 210 street cred.... Check out my garage.
    Goldtop, nice! So basically if your active and can do points than PLEASE apply and we can add you and get ya turfing with us!
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Lol, can't even log on, I'm getting a "invalid city" pop up. Never hear of that one before!
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    Others are getting that too
    Goldtop is a serious player! Hope you get on soon and have a win mate. :)
  • DRIFT GROM 433DRIFT GROM 433 Registered Users 489 Posts
    Any room left?
    As of right now position has been filled!