Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Losing money when you win a race?

UnstoppableBMUnstoppableBM Registered Users 42 Posts
Just raced "CAN U HEMI NOW" for $10,000. Before the race I had $20,000+ and now I have $15,439?!

I know this is a small amount but I just started the game. Is there a mod on here that can fix this or should I send a support ticket?

I've read a lot of people saying the messages never get replied to or anything fixed from that so this is why i'm posting here.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for replying. It worked, but now I have $23,347.

It said my winnings were about ~$2,400. Does this mean the racer didn't have enough in his bank?

How can they bet that much if they don't have it to begin with? I don't understand lol
  • Options
    1 RPM1 RPM Registered Users 113 Posts
    So basically if i have $5,000 and you bet $10,000 that means i can go all in for $5,000 and if i lose you get my $5,000 dollars and i go broke. It usually says it in the chat room in green
  • Options
    Yea but, what if I lost? Then they get my $10,000 with only betting $2,400? LOL That doesn't make sense
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    If you raise the bet let's say 10k and the other racer only has like 2.4k and you win the race you get the 2.4k. If you loose they only get 2.4, thats all they had to bet so that's all they win. If you win the race then the become broke!