Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hi My Name Is..

DJChris and I am addicted to tuning cars for Racing Rivals. Also my handwriting is flawless that I could use it as a font on a computer. M9kvNK8.jpg

Comments

• KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Holy crap is this a confession area?
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I confess to once selling my gem cars back to the Showroom because I was new to trading them for millions and I had trust issues.
    Hahah, I've never got past 100 gems ever lol, and erm... While on confession... My handwriting is despicable...absolute horse dung it is... I can't even read it sometimes
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Hey dj if ur addicted to tuning cars u can tune some of mine for me ;)
  • VizzyVizzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    How much for a tune man ?
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Hey dj of you're addicted to tuning cars, you can tune mine for me ;)
  • ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    Woah!!
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Looking for. A class c tune and il buy 5 of them
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Lmao! Looks like mine! Except I have OCD so my spiral notebook has sections for tunes and build times haha. I thought I was the only one. Oh, and my had writing is horrendous.
  • jasonxcpjasonxcp Registered Users 198 Posts
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    DJChris and I am addicted to tuning cars for Racing Rivals. Also my handwriting is flawless that I could use it as a font on a computer. M9kvNK8.jpg
    really? This is like a big tuning project for a real car company.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I have about 2 spiral notebooks full of tunes until I realized a binder with loose leaf would be best. I got a few dividers and I will start organizing the builds. I'm going to have a table of contents and then number each page per divider. 1st section will be maxed builds of all cars. 2nd section will be Turf builds for specific ratings and other experimental builds. 3rd will be resource information for shift patterns, a list of every cars max rating and best ET. 4th will be a 'blacklist' of IGN user names whom hacked, scammed or glitched.
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Il pay 20 for a copy
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Damn I might just start my own blog and have everyone donate a small fee to keep it running if there are any charges that apply. Invite only for the legit and most contributing players!
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    you do not want to see my notebook
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Let's see it!! I could only imagine what kind of knowledge would be inside!!
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    Dang... I just put everything on my pc on a notepad..
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Lutzburg;n87669]I'm sure everyone wants to see mine. :p It's full of new features for Racing Rivals! :D[/QUOTE] What new features? I don't know what you're talking about? Maybe you could show us a peek so we can get a better of what these 'new features' thing that you speak of!
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    So if your in game name is the same, you only have 31 cars, maybe you should spend more time racing than actual tuning. Im an awesome tuner, and have over 400 cars to prove it. lol
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I'm always up for a race. I'm actually the master of 1662 ratings with a Ford GT (S-Class) if that was a challenge. I don't really pink much since the glitches and I don't need people targeting me for some of my cars.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Hey man nice to see your interested in something like that I'm definetly not... I believe ther is an app where if you take a picture of a paper it turns it into a editable PDF
    Uh oh... I feel the need to do spread sheets all of a sudden, ugh wait till GCSE's are over lol
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    trust me from a Project manager point of view spreadsheets can get very, very addicting
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Djchris. From what I can see in the pic. You remind me of my first days of understanding tuning but your writing out way to much info. Writing out the whole word "turbo charger " TC " super charger" SC "engine" ENG. But keep up the fun
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    The final product gets written out in full. I actually use the short hand (C) for Camshaft and (CrS) for Crankshaft when I am calculating which part has the best ratio to be installed next. A lot of work goes behind the scenes with these builds! (At least the newer S/R Class) since they can sometimes get tricky.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    We just do it like this. Example. Ex 222 In 323 Nos s2 pro Tc 133333 Eng s2 22231233 No reason to talk stage 2 since it's common sense you have to upgrade to it. Then transmission , weight suspension tires are just relevant. Numbers are used to represent top to bottom 123 pro parts. Using weight ratios to decide on best pro parts giving the car the best pound per hp. Then fine tuning the hp and weight afterwards with the dyno sheets showing a decimal point numbers and reducing .x hp to lose pounds but still holding the rounded up whole number of hp.