Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for team members to build a better team

Mono247Mono247 Registered Users 9 Posts
were only in our 3rd week...we started ranked 500+, then in low 300's....now in the 3rd week we are currently around 350, just trying to get better no pressure in getting a certain amount of points yet since we our a new team...just don't get zero points because u will be kicked. find me on the game same name Mono247

Comments

• Mono247Mono247 Registered Users 9 Posts
    We still looking for members we finished 314 a small improvement from the previous week
  • MarvinGreyMarvinGrey Registered Users 85 Posts
    Please invite me ign griselbrand
  • Mono247Mono247 Registered Users 9 Posts
    still looking for player ranked around 230 right now looking to make a move up...
  • ThrazardThrazard Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thrazard and my real life mate Newy84 :)
  • Drop Supa 114Drop Supa 114 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Im interested Drop supa 114
  • MarvinGreyMarvinGrey Registered Users 85 Posts
    Left my team.. You can invite me now..
    MarvinGrey wrote: »
    Please invite me ign griselbrand
  • phxep3phxep3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    looking for a team to put up numbers!
  • RaCinGisLyFeRaCinGisLyFe Registered Users 32 Posts
    Its hard to find a good team. Me and a teammate do 10k+ every time while the rest of our team doesnt do shit
  • vjw757vjw757 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm looking for a team. My in game name is Williev609
  • DRIFT GROM 433DRIFT GROM 433 Registered Users 489 Posts
    Wanna merge?? Add me for more details... DRIFT GROM 433