Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Teams kicking players out b4 reward (admin and everyone else)

Rocking racesRocking races Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 77 Posts
I wanna no who is sick of high team such as reborn legends that kick players out and put 2-4 accs of their own onto that team and get 1 or 3 turf cars becuz I'm sick of it I was in a high crew last turf and I didn't get the turf car becuz the team kicked me out right before the rewards were given out. It was a top 25 crew and in replace of me was a username of a guy that had a acc there already meaning he had put his second acc on there admin I don't think this is fair

Comments

• JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    What was the team? Was it REBORN LEGENDS? Did you put the team minium?
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    What is the minimum team points for a top 3 team like Reborn Legends?

I need to know this, something work towards. :D

Bah, **** it. I will just ask one of the Reborn Legends boys next time I race and beat them. ;)
  • Rocking racesRocking races Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 77 Posts
    Their min is like 50-150k
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Turf points should be attached to the acct that earned them so if a player is kicked from the team they are deducted from the team's total. This will keep teams from rotating players around the clock in turf.
  • Rocking racesRocking races Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 77 Posts
    I no if anyone has a top100 team I could join I can get about 10k in the last 3 events
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok so ik for a fact reborn legends min is 100k second of all attaching points will not help if u put up 80k there is no way your gonna be kicked cuz they want u for next turf but if u put up 10k they can afford to lose 10k cuz if they are reborn legends they will have more than a 10k lead on the opposing team
    I no but I was in pink all stars a while back and they kicked me b4 I got the turf rx7 spec and that was on my high acc I got 60k of points
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    It's a bit old to dispute just saying
  • Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Not much can be done about it unfortunately, teams will just claim unfair bias should they get slammed for doing this, unless the admins can put in a new system don't expect much
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    This has never happened to me and I'm glad it hasn't. I would be one pissed off cookie if it did. I hope the admins can implement some system that can eliminate or slow down this.
    Also what team kicked you?
    Pink all starts a while ago but recently h2d kicked me
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Minimum 100K points for Reborn Legends each TW??? :p

Lol, who the **** has THAT amount of time to invest in this game? Lol?

Someone with nothing better to do, of course. ;)
  • ThrazardThrazard Registered Users 3 Posts
    Would it make sense for teams to not be able to kick anyone out before turf wars have finished but still be able to add new racers? Definitely would encourage teams to sort themselves out BEFORE the wars start...
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    This is why you should find a good honest team. However the idea of not being able to kick anyone out after tw starts makes room for those who are lazy and wont put anything up so everyone will have to do even more work.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya we lose players during turf all the time. Some guys get on and get lazy so in return they get the boot! Then we add someone else and if they don't do what they say they will, they get the axe too. Locking teams would be a bad thing. Instead of just joining a team where you don't know anyone, try getting to know some players and ask them how they deal with lazy or in active players. It always suprises me to watch a guy talk a big game then produce nothing. I love watching them get kicked. In fact I push for it