Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a \"Hacker\"

Comments

• [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    reviewing the newest posts
  • STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/559194250834760?view=permalink&id=635510949869756 this happen yesterday! From what I understand they hacked his account and took as many cars as possible!
    I use to do the same thing kells!!
    Also fox the tie races is still happening,lost 2 cars because of some how dude fouled and I dnf! Black screen is still there also!
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Turf room rating 1647 room, My car 2012 GTR His car 1970 dodge Charger R/T My time 10.3 His time 9.8 Caged Hamster is his name Buncha bullshit
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    OK I reported a hacker via PM Foxx with screen shots and included a screen shots of someone who explained how its done.
  • Too Much SkillToo Much Skill Registered Users 8 Posts
    room : Don'know, I got so pissed of I exit the game
    my car : Lancer EVO 8
    my car speed rating : 1612
    opponent Car : Honda Civic Type R
    opponent user name : X CHAOTIC X
    opponent ET : 11.50 something
    Date/Time : 5/11/2014 around 7:15
    my username : TOO MUCH SKILL
    The asshole fouled and the result turns out to be he won, and my time was DNF. My evo 8 is fully maxxed and he has a f**king type R. I hope your guys do something about it, cause pink slips is the only fun in this game and those hackers are ruinned it by using glitches to take my cars.
  • SAVAG3SAVAG3 Registered Users 297 Posts
    FOUL/DNF HACK! room : my car : Mclaren 14c my car speed rating : 166? opponent Car : Acura opponent username : magasiev13 opponent ET : Date/Time : 5/10/14 11:00 pm pst my username : SAVAGE 777
  • JerkJerk Registered Users 19 Posts
    As of this afternoon, pretty much every room, every car, every race is about a 70% chance of losing to a DNFer. I can tell when the lights take forever to drop.
  • LOLLOSHLOLLOSH Registered Users 8 Posts
    I received my car Back and 500 gems, finally CIE did something for legit player....Thanks
  • calamity coyotecalamity coyote Registered Users 24 Posts
    Possible hacker or just using back door exploit. Either way, not cool. room : F862 my car : 2009 Mazda RX-8 my car speed rating : 1629 opponent Car : 2012 SRT Viper GTS opponent user name : THAT SO CAL DANK opponent ET : 9.039 secs Date/Time : 05/16/14 approx 7:00 a (est) my username : Calamity Coyote In a room full of Civics, Scions and WRX's running low 12's at best, this guy is dominating in the low 9's. What's worse is people like this won't leave you alone. Keep challenging you to make themselves feel better I guess. And apparently just chickening out damages your car so why bother? Might as well run and try to score perfect shift cash.
  • NorydiazNorydiaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    room : F838 my car : Dodge Charger R/T my car speed rating : 1632 opponent Car : Scion TC opponent user name : Abunmotor opponent ET : 12.2 Date/Time : 5/16/2014 at around 4:20 my username : nho0d (2nd o is a zero) I clearly beat him and got the DNF glitch then lost my car. Would be nice if action is taken.
  • NorydiazNorydiaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    you guys made a fun game but losing your stuff like this unfairly makes me never want to play it again or spend another penny on it.
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    CIE, please do something about my gem car that was taken. I been a good customer, bought gems, got friends to play. But I feel I keep getting the short end of the stick with you guys every time..... Plz help..... . . . . . KNOWN SCAMMERS: Ok so I've been scammed by these ppl: B R I M L O ($1 million) HEAT SPOILER 2074 ($100k) F L O N J A bmw gt (Don't remember) KIKOKOSH (Tried scamming my car) LOL MY SCION IS CRAP (Tried scamming my car) GLITCHERS RUIN THE GAME: Those are from screen shots I've taken but I've seen so many, others took money doing DNF, foul, and traction loss glitches. I mean when I have a redline launch skyline that can't have traction loss even when redlining, its messed up that some how it happens when I bet big money against some random dude that leaves right after the race ends... I hate glitchers they ruin the game! I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING: And I've never emailed or in anyway tried to get my money or cars back from CIE. But this last issue was so messed up it made me lose all desire to play. I'll start by saying check my acct I've never once pinked in turf because I don't trust the game, theirs to many glitchers and I been screwed SO many times. And now with droid joining it can't be getting better.... WHAT HAPPENED: So in the last 50 seconds, of this last turf, on the last event of the week. I challenged somebody for $1,000 and he challenged back pinks, I clicked chicken out (like I always do) and somehow it goes to race, like WTF!? he's in a TC with gem boost, I'm in a 240gem R33 all gemd out with no boost. The game glitches out and trips out on the launch, then messes up on the loading end part and he took my car. I was very mad at 1st. Like wtf is there another new glitch?!? And then I looked in recent players to get his name, and he was the only person that wasn't in my recent players list like wtf?!? And by the time the race ended the turf was over so I couldn't find him. I took a screen shot (thank god) his name is below. I dont know how these ppl do these glitches but when something like that happens, then he somehow got out of my recent players. Red flags go up, just sketchy.... Really I just want my car back for my tune... I worked hard to make a good tune and since I don't pink I didn't write my tune down. And that one a main turf car.... CIE'S RESPONSE: I emailed CIE and explained, they said "Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final".....
    Oh wow ... Still no proper spacing on this dam forum.....
    CIE, please do something about my gem car that was taken. I been a good customer, bought gems, got friends to play. But I feel I keep getting the short end of the stick with you guys every time..... Plz help..... . . . . . ____________________________________ KNOWN SCAMMERS: Ok so I've been scammed by these ppl: B R I M L O ($1 million) ____________________________________ HEAT SPOILER 2074 ($100k) ____________________________________ F L O N J A bmw gt (Don't remember) ____________________________________ KIKOKOSH (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ LOL MY SCION IS CRAP (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ GLITCHERS RUIN THE GAME: Those are from screen shots I've taken but I've seen so many, others took money doing DNF, foul, and traction loss glitches. I mean when I have a redline launch skyline that can't have traction loss even when redlining, its messed up that some how it happens when I bet big money against some random dude that leaves right after the race ends... I hate glitchers they ruin the game! ____________________________________ I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING: And I've never emailed or in anyway tried to get my money or cars back from CIE. But this last issue was so messed up it made me lose all desire to play. I'll start by saying check my acct I've never once pinked in turf because I don't trust the game, theirs to many glitchers and I been screwed SO many times. And now with droid joining it can't be getting better.... ____________________________________ WHAT HAPPENED: So in the last 50 seconds, of this last turf, on the last event of the week. I challenged somebody for $1,000 and he challenged back pinks, I clicked chicken out (like I always do) and somehow it goes to race, like WTF!? he's in a TC with gem boost, I'm in a 240gem R33 all gemd out with no boost. The game glitches out and trips out on the launch, then messes up on the loading end part and he took my car. I was very mad at 1st. Like wtf is there another new glitch?!? And then I looked in recent players to get his name, and he was the only person that wasn't in my recent players list like wtf?!? And by the time the race ended the turf was over so I couldn't find him. I took a screen shot (thank god) his name is below. I dont know how these ppl do these glitches but when something like that happens, then he somehow got out of my recent players. Red flags go up, just sketchy.... Really I just want my car back for my tune... I worked hard to make a good tune and since I don't pink I didn't write my tune down. And that one a main turf car.... ____________________________________ CIE'S RESPONSE: I emailed CIE and explained, they said "Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final".....
    CIE, please do something about my gem car that was taken. I been a good customer, bought gems, got friends to play. But I feel I keep getting the short end of the stick with you guys every time..... Plz help..... . . . . . ____________________________________ KNOWN SCAMMERS: Ok so I've been scammed by these ppl: ____________________________________ B R I M L O ($1 million) ____________________________________ HEAT SPOILER 2074 ($100k) _____________________________________ F L O N J A bmw gt (Don't remember) ____________________________________ KIKOKOSH (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ LOL MY SCION IS CRAP (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ GLITCHERS RUIN THE GAME: Those are from screen shots I've taken but I've seen so many, others took money doing DNF, foul, and traction loss glitches. I mean when I have a redline launch skyline that can't have traction loss even when redlining, its messed up that some how it happens when I bet big money against some random dude that leaves right after the race ends... I hate glitchers they ruin the game! ____________________________________ I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING: And I've never emailed or in anyway tried to get my money or cars back from CIE. But this last issue was so messed up it made me lose all desire to play. I'll start by saying check my acct I've never once pinked in turf because I don't trust the game, theirs to many glitchers and I been screwed SO many times. And now with droid joining it can't be getting better.... ____________________________________ WHAT HAPPENED: So in the last 50 seconds, of this last turf, on the last event of the week. I challenged somebody for $1,000 and he challenged back pinks, I clicked chicken out (like I always do) and somehow it goes to race, like WTF!? he's in a TC with gem boost, I'm in a 240gem R33 all gemd out with no boost. The game glitches out and trips out on the launch, then messes up on the loading end part and he took my car. I was very mad at 1st. Like wtf is there another new glitch?!? And then I looked in recent players to get his name, and he was the only person that wasn't in my recent players list like wtf?!? And by the time the race ended the turf was over so I couldn't find him. I took a screen shot (thank god) his name is below. I dont know how these ppl do these glitches but when something like that happens, then he somehow got out of my recent players. Red flags go up, just sketchy.... Really I just want my car back for my tune... I worked hard to make a good tune and since I don't pink I didn't write my tune down. And that one a main turf car.... ____________________________________ CIE'S RESPONSE: I emailed CIE and explained, they said "Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final".....
    CIE, please do something about my gem car that was taken. I been a good customer, bought gems, got friends to play. But I feel I keep getting the short end of the stick with you guys every time..... Plz help..... . . . . . ____________________________________ KNOWN SCAMMERS: Ok so I've been scammed by these ppl: ______________________________________ B R I M L O ($1 million) ____________________________________ HEAT SPOILER 2074 ($100k) ______________________________________ F L O N J A bmw gt (Don't remember) ____________________________________ KIKOKOSH (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ LOL MY SCION IS CRAP (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ GLITCHERS RUIN THE GAME: Those are from screen shots I've taken but I've seen so many, others took money doing DNF, foul, and traction loss glitches. I mean when I have a redline launch skyline that can't have traction loss even when redlining, its messed up that some how it happens when I bet big money against some random dude that leaves right after the race ends... I hate glitchers they ruin the game! ____________________________________ I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING: And I've never emailed or in anyway tried to get my money or cars back from CIE. But this last issue was so messed up it made me lose all desire to play. I'll start by saying check my acct I've never once pinked in turf because I don't trust the game, theirs to many glitchers and I been screwed SO many times. And now with droid joining it can't be getting better.... ____________________________________ WHAT HAPPENED: So in the last 50 seconds, of this last turf, on the last event of the week. I challenged somebody for $1,000 and he challenged back pinks, I clicked chicken out (like I always do) and somehow it goes to race, like WTF!? he's in a TC with gem boost, I'm in a 240gem R33 all gemd out with no boost. The game glitches out and trips out on the launch, then messes up on the loading end part and he took my car. I was very mad at 1st. Like wtf is there another new glitch?!? And then I looked in recent players to get his name, and he was the only person that wasn't in my recent players list like wtf?!? And by the time the race ended the turf was over so I couldn't find him. I took a screen shot (thank god) his name is below. I dont know how these ppl do these glitches but when something like that happens, then he somehow got out of my recent players. Red flags go up, just sketchy.... Really I just want my car back for my tune... I worked hard to make a good tune and since I don't pink I didn't write my tune down. And that one a main turf car.... ____________________________________ CIE'S RESPONSE: I emailed CIE and explained, they said "Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final".....
    Note- None of my spaces showed so I added 36 spaced lines (since that's what each line is on portrait view on my iPhone 5) sorry if its messed up on your screen, but this forum just won't accept spacing from my iphone... ____________________________________ CIE, please do something about my gem car that was taken. I been a good customer, bought gems, got friends to play. But I feel I keep getting the short end of the stick with you guys every time..... Plz help..... . . . . . ____________________________________ KNOWN SCAMMERS: Ok so I've been scammed by these ppl: ______________________________________ B R I M L O ($1 million) ____________________________________ HEAT SPOILER 2074 ($100k) _______________________________________ F L O N J A bmw gt (Don't remember) ____________________________________ KIKOKOSH (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ LOL MY SCION IS CRAP (Tried scamming my car) ____________________________________ GLITCHERS RUIN THE GAME: Those are from screen shots I've taken but I've seen so many, others took money doing DNF, foul, and traction loss glitches. I mean when I have a redline launch skyline that can't have traction loss even when redlining, its messed up that some how it happens when I bet big money against some random dude that leaves right after the race ends... I hate glitchers they ruin the game! ____________________________________ I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING: And I've never emailed or in anyway tried to get my money or cars back from CIE. But this last issue was so messed up it made me lose all desire to play. I'll start by saying check my acct I've never once pinked in turf because I don't trust the game, theirs to many glitchers and I been screwed SO many times. And now with droid joining it can't be getting better.... ____________________________________ WHAT HAPPENED: So in the last 50 seconds, of this last turf, on the last event of the week. I challenged somebody for $1,000 and he challenged back pinks, I clicked chicken out (like I always do) and somehow it goes to race, like WTF!? he's in a TC with gem boost, I'm in a 240gem R33 all gemd out with no boost. The game glitches out and trips out on the launch, then messes up on the loading end part and he took my car. I was very mad at 1st. Like wtf is there another new glitch?!? And then I looked in recent players to get his name, and he was the only person that wasn't in my recent players list like wtf?!? And by the time the race ended the turf was over so I couldn't find him. I took a screen shot (thank god) his name is below. I dont know how these ppl do these glitches but when something like that happens, then he somehow got out of my recent players. Red flags go up, just sketchy.... Really I just want my car back for my tune... I worked hard to make a good tune and since I don't pink I didn't write my tune down. And that one a main turf car.... ____________________________________ CIE'S RESPONSE: I emailed CIE and explained, they said "Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final".....
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Foxx it wont let me post anything for some reason
  • R U 8UP2R U 8UP2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have spent way to much real money to keep having my cars pinked from me n a 13 sec lobby n all of sudden I DNF outcome car gone and 7k get my next car 1st was Subaru wrx now honda civic r low n behold same room now this time new camaro running 8-9 seconds I give up I can never figure it out and when car is on line it's a DNF only when pinks or the person is n way faster car than lobby n I can't for the life of me figure out how to see info on their car I've spent real money and time waiting on upgrades I like the game overall but pretty much done i can never win a pink race and tired of losing my cars not much fun it that or I'd keep playing n spending money guess I can go bak to giving Super Cell my cash lol
  • Dragon883Dragon883 Registered Users 36 Posts
    I think I have found a cheater or a glitch. I raced 1 guy earlier whom somehow won with a total track time of 0.000. Now unless I raced a time machine I know this to be impossible. I will try to load the screen shot I took for proof. Hopefully it has his name on it. Well the pic won't load but you can check my race history and find it I hope. My in game name is dragon883. Please research this and let me know what you find asap
  • Dragon883Dragon883 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Foxx I'm sorry in my last post I said my in game name was dragon883. This was a mistake. It is vampire883. Sorry for the confusion
  • omgpkomgpk Registered Users 6 Posts
    Looks like there's alot wrong with the game and staff and unfair treatment. I'll try again in a few months.....sigh
  • PINTSIZEKILLAPINTSIZEKILLA Registered Users 23 Posts
    omgpk wrote: »
    Looks like there's alot wrong with the game and staff and unfair treatment. I'll try again in a few months.....sigh
    I agree. I lost my fastest car to a guy who was "glitching" yesterday. He was using a heavily modded ~900hp in a room that would only allow Vipers that were close to stock. I made a thread on here and basically got told by one of the admins that while, yes, he was cheating and I got scammed, it was still my fault for losing because I agreed to pink him and that I should always assume every car you are racing is maxed out, regardless of the lobby I am in. This kind of defeats the point of having separated lobbies in the first place. I should note that this was on IOS, but they apparently both have the same problems.
  • nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Lost 2 cars this morning to what I believe was hacking. Unfortunately I do not have all of the details as it was processing through the race and sending to server I received a game error that caused me to crash out. My game name : nobrakes4me First car was earlier this morning. I was in an evo X starter option racing a civic, I finished the race and as it was processing, the game took a long time to send to server and then crashed. When I loaded in, my car was gone although it had shown that I won in the race Secondly I was in my Tc today and raced another Tc. This one was the exact same, cross the line and as it was sending to server it crashes out and on logging In showed my car as lost These are the only times I have ever seen this error and it has resulted in loosing a car both times
  • zanardinezanardine Registered Users 6 Posts
    room : E751 my car : Ford GT-R my car speed rating : 1672 opponent Car : Viper GTS opponent user name : CRAZY LEX opponent ET : 11.276 Date/Time : 06/20/2014 00:55 GMT + 3 my username : CCZM He just keep winning by freezing the opponent car in the launch and he just win by getting me a DNF. I lost a lot of cars with that. Fix that sh1t its very annoying...
  • golden taintgolden taint Registered Users 3 Posts
    i dont have the picture or any thing but lost my rx7 r spec races a kid name willturismo he was running a viper killed him right after i crossed the finish line a box popped up saying account was updated need to restart i clicked the box and when it came back up my car was gone i was running around 8,7s if there is any thing that can be done i would be very thankful i understand all games got bugs name in game golden taint
  • SuzieJoeBobSuzieJoeBob Registered Users 7 Posts
    RsxK20Booosted admitted to cheating a few weeks ago. Cannot attach a screenshot because you guys limit the file size.
  • Grid PrinceGrid Prince Registered Users 11 Posts
    Alright, I just signed up to make this account because I spent real money on this game buying cars and buying cash and I was just seriously scammed out of my Nismo GT-R and I want this resolved!

Username: Grid Prince 137
    Car: Nismo GT-R - R1655
    My Car Weight - 2611lbs
    My Cars TQ - 470
    I was running a Gem Boost

Opponent: CUPRONE160
    His Car: Nissan GTR
    His cars Weight: 3837
    His cars TQ - 414

It happened around 8:15pm EST

I was in a lobby racing with a friend and he joined and had added himself to my friends list. I checked his garage at that time and seen his cars specs and tried to race him for pinks and he declined twice and left the lobby.

I then left and went into another track/lobby to race with a different friend (slower room, I don't know the track numbers) and as soon as I made it into the room I got a race invite from him. I accepted and went for pinks. The timer went down really far before it finally went. I hit off the line at around .80 and got all perfect shifts. Just as he crossed the finish line I got a error message and my game shut down. when I loaded the game back up, the car was gone. I checked the player really quick and he had my car, and his single GTR. Our cars were close in power, but I was still faster and he outweighed me by nearly 1300lbs!! Even if he was running a gem boost LIKE I WAS, there is no way he would have won that race, unless I completely just gave it to him which I didn't!

Yesterday - I didn't lose my car, but I should have won a RX8 and didn't.

Username:Grid Prince 137
    Car: Scion TC D1648
    Track A917
    Opponent: V1TO CORLEONE
    His Car: Blue RX8
    July 4th 3:45pm - 3:53PM EST

I took this guy off the line, perfect shifts all the way. I had crossed the line and once the game started loading and sending the results to the server it almost froze up then came back and said there was an error and the race was a tie. I was already across the finish line!

I had used a gem boost too, So Not only did I lose my Gem Boost and not win the car, when I got back into the lobby this guy just says, don't worry I'll do it again.

Of course, I would like to have the car that I should have won, but I really just want my damn Nismo back!

EDIT: I just looked this guy up again in game and it should be noted that when he was on my friends list, he was a lvl 35 and had something like 6 cars! I just looked him up and he's a 160 with 154 cars, but the GT-R that I raced is still in his garage with the same specs I listed above and he has my Nismo :(