Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Missing maxed 300zx

CHRIS LITCHRIS LIT Registered Users 18 Posts
Was using the car last night and now it's gone. Sent an email to cie and not sure if it went threw. Any help would be great

Comments

• KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Have any screenshots to prove this? Use tinypic.com it's simple and easy to use
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Screenshots will help the admins solve the problem easier
  • CHRIS LITCHRIS LIT Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's completely gone, like it never existed. Not even in the showroom for purchase
    What do I screen shot? It vanished, no option to buy it back or anything. Didn't realize I needed to screenshot every car I own.
    I have the screenshots to show cars I've lost in pinks from the showroom. It's not there and I was using it less than 6 hrs ago
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    If the car is not in the showroom take a ss of the showroom howling that the car is not there and your not able to buy it back
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    For anything specific about your account you will need to send a ticket.

In customer service, we actually don't really accept screenshots as real proof of anything.

The best thing to do is provide as much information as possible like the following:

Device:
    Game Center Nickname:
    Google Play:
    Facebook Link:

Racer name:
    What Happened:
    When did this happen:
    Who did you race:
    What car did you use:
    Did you receive any error message? If so, what?

Also I can't stress this enough... when you list your car(s). Be specific. For example saying something like "I lost my GT-R" really doesn't help us, but saying I lost my 2002 Skyline GT-R is helpful.

Also, please be patient, there are only a few of us and we are working to get through all the tickets/emails as fast as possible, but we are behind. Currently since we just came back from a weekend, we are at a 10 business day turnaround.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    is this on android or on iOS?