Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FIX YOUR BUGGED LAUNCH BUTTON !!!'

BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
LOST OVER 10 MAXED ZR1 TO YOUR BUGGED BUTTONS .... AND WHAT ? NO ONE WILL GIVE THEM BACK ..... YOU MAKE A HUGE PROFIT FROM THE GAME AND NO ONE CARE FOR THIS GAME ..... I WON'T BUY ANYMORE GEMS !!! THAT WAS FROM ME , LOST BIG CUSTOMER ..... WE WERE WAITING 2 MONTHS FOR UPDATE .... I DONT HAVE WORDS .....

Comments

• BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    AND THIS LOSES ARE ONLY TODAY !!!!!! 10 MAXED AND GEMMED ZR1 ARE GONE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO FIX YOUR GAME ! ASLO AND THE FORUM IS SUPER BUGGED , PM's DOESNT WORK EVERYTIME , COMMENTS DOESNT WORK EVERYTIME ...
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    boril, i have not turf in a long time. have not bought any gems in months. i have spent countless hours playing this game before this previous update. i would hold off til the next update, hopefully soon!
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    same from me. just lost maxed 7.8 tuned viper gts and killer turf tuned subi coupe bue to bugs of the game. plus I sold my stock sirocco to the game and it also sold another maxed viper gts to the game and a 1668 McLaren gt3. wtf is that.
    WHEN I WRITE TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT I WAIT LIKE 20 DAY FOR ANSWER !! WTF IS THAT ? THIS ARE NOT MY ISSUES AND I PAID REAL MONEY FOR THIS BUGGED/GLITCHED GAME , TOMORROW WILL CALL APPLE SUPPORT AND I WILL WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK !!! THIS IS RIDICOLOUS ....
  • camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    This games needs alot of improvements bro. Its a great game but to manny bugs lol .. i been asking for help to almost every simgle mod. here but guess what. Noo answer lol .... I cant sell or trade because no body can open pg 26 on legit seller list because its bugged so they cant check my vouches lol
    THIS ARE NOT OUR ISSUES ! I don't care , when you buy a phone from store and after 3 days phone is bugged they give you new or fix it ... Now I lost 10 maxed and gemmed zr1 and what no one will return them ... Now maybe [RR] Ryyst will comment " write to customer support " and what ?!? I will wait like 20 days and they will tell me " loses in pink slips are not our responsibility " who is responsibility for this bugged button ? I ? Our you guys !!! This time I'm really pissed and sooooo ANGRY , and wont leave the things like everytime ! I know my rights and as I wrote tomorrow will call apple support and will want my money back !!!
    Other !!!!!! I NEED TO WRITE ONE PM OVER 10 TIMES UNTILL ITS SEND ...... Lol I cant imagine this lol .... You has the best game ever and you killed it lolol
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    The buggy Launch Button is a hit and miss. Practice safe racing! Abstinence is the only way, but we all enjoy being risk takers and adventurers [h=3][/h]
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    you will always get the same respond from cs when they tell you that its not their responsibility that you lost your car! but i do understnd where you are coming from. we, the paying customer, want an update that will allow everyone to play fair without no bug, glitches, or hack. we spend money and countless hours to be on top. but with these issue, this will allow vet player to leave and get a refund from apple!
  • Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    The thing is CIE doesn't seem to be concerned or embarrassed by it. Really gripes me and is the number ONE reason why I'm done turfing till this bug ridden piece of crapware is resolved. Hey, at least they have the splash screen completed for Version 2.0.