Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Second time the game crashes on me, this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
~~Don't know if this is happing to anyone else but this is the second time on my Racing Rivals account that when this game crashes and goes into this "Invalid City, reload, retry, bull****" and then the game gets back to normal I get an email from ITunes that I purchased gems for the game when I did not authorize any purchases or bought anything. I've already made another complaint to ITunes about this, the first time they reimbursed my money so now I'm just waiting to see what they tell me about this one now since I did not authorize any gems purchases... I hope CIE fixes these issues of the game that you need to reload or retry every time something goes wrong and then you either end up missing money, gems, cars, or getting charged for something that was not authorized to be bought in the first place...

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok every game crashed once and a while I've never had a game that doesn't....second could u pls change your title to something more appropriate for all viewers lastly it is within apple that needs yo help u with ur purchase problems.
  • KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Hey Old women, I tried to change the tile per your request and it does not let me edit that part of the post don't know why and sorry about it if I was pissed cause it's not the first time this happens. Also I've seen worst titles before and people on the forum cussing worst than what my title said and no one never said anything to them. Also isn't CIE Racing Rivals working together with Apple ITunes don't you guys get paid a percentage for our purchase on gems, and money ..? correct me if I'm wrong please just trying to find out why this keeps happening and that why I wrote on the IOS section cause it said if you have bugs or having trouble with the game post on that section not trying to be a smart *** but it does get frustrating.
    Old women, I've tried to change the tile per your request a couple of times but it does not let me do it.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok btw I'm not payed this stuff I'm doing is completely free and I'm just trying yo get rid of the swearing in titles
    Oh ok cool, well then keep doing a good job. And thanks for the change in the title just hope you understand my frustration on this matter.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    you still having these issues Knight?
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n93530]you still having these issues Knight?[/QUOTE]

It happened to me when I posted this up Foxx, I posted on the other post also taht you replyd on aswell that I emailed Itunes and I'm waiting on a responce to see what they say about this cause it really suck when your getting charged for something that you did not authorize and not getting gems.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    yep, we're working on it