Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SLOW CONNECTION

cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
OK it seems ever since android launch the game has taken a turn for the worse. Slow connection , orange bar, timeout , cannot connect to players, non turf lobbies only have bots no players, refresh keeps you in same room. Just awful and not enjoyable anymore.

Comments

• [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    the orange bar is going to be fixed in our next patch. lobbies being weird is doing to more servers being booted up it will level out once we control the influx of players
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    It could have been much worse with all the new players plus having them integrated so that Android can play against Apple must be complicated too. They have many severs working and depending on how many need to be running, the more severs the smaller the rooms become to decrease lag and network glitches. I'm sure things will go much more smoother in the future.
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    So do the player moderators have actual answers from CIE or just giving us a sort of logical answer, of what should happen in theory answer?? lol
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Most of our answers come directly from an admin, others come from personal experience. And I'm sure a hand full are also just logical.
    Well i must say this has been by far the WORST turf, with constant time out and slow connection, im losing ford gtr's left and right from this. Im getting tired of the constant bull with this game, errors that seem to NEVER get fixed.
    AND ****>>>>> DNF WTFFFFFFF
    I have all photos and i expect replacements.
    And now INVALID RACE BOTH PLAYERS LOST, WTF, Foxx you guys owe me 4 maxed ford GT-R
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    DNF are designed to be in the game. They are they for when you cannot complete a race. It can happen from connection to anything when the servers need to take over. YOU pink your car and know there is risks that you need to take.
    Dude go **** yourself. Who the hell made an idiot like you player moderator, you are the biggest prick out there, and you shit. talk to everyone. DNF should not happen the way it is asshole. and if thats the case then make the game no pinks if there are going to be so many errors when you do that it isn't safe you **** ****. No joke im sure a lot of people hate you because you are just a DICK. If its our own risk then why do they give us back our cars when the same dnf and other issues make us lose them. Speak with actual knowledge instead of out your ass.
    Well all I ever see if you making threads "crying" about this and that. It has been discussed many times it is there for a reason. Obviously you are doing something on your end have this happen numerous times "DNF" . I never have these happen to me in the amount of races I complete. *^ People can hate me for whatever reason they want
    Dnf's will improve soon, but will require an update so hopefully a week or two.. Dq's are being reworked, the admins are "elbows deep" as foxx said. I know its frustrating and annoying when we lose to such issues but it's just gonna take time until things are better. What's your Internet speed caged? I'm curious because I'v been noticing alot of random things happen when my connection acts up.
    Thanks for an educated and professional response Mud Digger, unlike your idiot counterpart. My speed test comes back very high, my whole team has the same issue and its all over the rooms, dnf after dnf, so it cant just be me (CRXBOI) **** idiot.
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Glad to hear the slow connection BS is being sorted.

I suffer A LOT from it. Miss out on a lot of races also.
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    What is this, 2 weeks straight of horrible turfs
    Yea I'm having trouble getting into lobby's right now too.. I'll make sure the admins are aware. Hopefully it can be fixed before the end of turf. Sorry guys!
    IVIacGyver wrote: »
    For real CRXBOI, did your common sense just go out the window with this response? Isn't the point of being and admin to help people and de-escalate the situation? All you did there was add more fuel to the fire. It's comments like this that makes me have less and less respect for you, people are frustrated with the game and expressing their frustration to an Admin and this is what you reply with, get a grip bro. I hope CIE revisits you being a moderator because right now I haven't seen any good contributions from you. Just my 2 cents, and an observer from an outsiders perspective.
    First off, this topic has been discussed many times. Especially from "caged bull" on this exact matter. I think you should revisit some previous posts. Caged, has been helped many times. Especially with the rude attitude and vulgar language towards "CIE" staff. It's not me adding fuel to the fire it is me giving the same information back like previously. For this person to continue making new and pointless threads with this kind of attitude and language can really get old. Simple pm's can defuse a whole new thread being made. You may have not seen many contributions cause have not looked. This was ultimately their decision who was granted "player moderator".
    You're still an idiot. Guess what, i can make as MANY posts as i feel. I'll make one everyday just to piss you off. If there is an issue, its my RIGHT to voice it any which way i feel. Now shut your mouth and go back to being useless.
    This is exactly the behavior we expect from a player moderator......... Real Professional. Again..... GO **** YOURSELF