Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Beware of "My Only Love"-Hacker

kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
On team "importcaliracer". During turf he challenged me, I raised 10,000, he raised pinks, and I accepted. The race timed out. I know this happens but it's a first for me. Wouldn't have thought anything of it until I get a message from him saying he hacked me causing me to dnf. I'll post a screen shot as soon as I figure out how.

IYY0quJ.png

BcB2C7P.png

Comments

• Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Sorry man some idiot.got me.toda you for a dodge dart,.luckily i was up 2m and 5 darts haha
  • Options
    Tony DedoTony Dedo Registered Users 3 Posts
    So what are the developers doing about this issue... it weird how the respond is there is a connection problem...so why is it connection problem all of a sudden when ever someone race for pinks. And some how you never dnf and now you are.....this game is becoming a head ache and players continue not to be compensated for in game issue that developers continue to call connection issues....the amount of money that's made from this game you would figure better customer support....and honestly there's not any..n
  • Options
    So what are the developers doing about this issue... it weird how the respond is there is a connection problem...so why is it connection problem all of a sudden when ever someone race for pinks. And some how you never dnf and now you are.....this game is becoming a head ache and players continue not to be compensated for in game issue that developers continue to call connection issues....the amount of money that's made from this game you would figure better customer support....and honestly there's not any..
  • Options
    The question is...what are developers doing to compensate paying players for issues like this. Theres a customer support...but they just send a message saying thankyou for the feed back...that doesn't translate to helping get my cars back. Im sure they are making more than enough money from this game to compensate better
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Had a player challenge me in my Stella yesterday in a lower classed viper gts-r. I threw a bet of 100 up just to see if he was interested in betting higher. Wouldn't you know it I got the restart code the instant I placed my bet. Only to get a hate message after I logged on for not pinking said player. I can't even find his name because he then unfriended me. I would find it strange that it wasn't a hack if he expected a free Stella then got mad about it. I just got lucky.
  • Options
    Sorry the pics came out huge.
  • Options
    bump..... just letting everyone know to watch out
  • Options
    GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    I am not doubting, but do you think, he is just lagging his internet, and than acting like he is doing some cool amazing hacks. Or he got lucky and decided to start sh it talking? When I read the convo, I felt like he was a 13 year old shit talker. I know of one way to get about a 60/40 chance of getting a dnf and its actually quite annoying because I purposely don't pink anyone when its happening. I am just going with, it happens now and then, and he wanted to act like he did something amazing.
  • Options
    GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    After seeing his garage, he is probably abusing the heck out of lagging his internet down. Got a couple decent cars in there.
  • Options
    bump so people see this