Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

many android bugs.

omgpkomgpk Registered Users 6 Posts
First bug: no cash received from any races Second bug: I chose the charger for my class c car. Log back on a little later, I have a scion fr-s. Like wtf. Third bug: no experience gained from races. Fourth bug: my fastest 1/4 mile time will not change. Fifth bug:in the upgrade menu, it always jumps around and is very finicky making it hard and frustrating to try and pick the one upgrade you want. There is a few more bugs I havent listed but those are the most annoying ones. Samsung Galaxy S5 (sm-g900p) is my phone and what I play it on. Also rooted Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition (sm-p600). same bugs. But other then that, its the most technical racing game for android, that's why im addicted to it ans refuse to give up on it. Also account is same as my forum account, omgpk so I can get my charger back, I don't want a fr-s lmao or atleast give me funds to purchase an equal muscle car.

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    1st: being fixed<p>
    2nd:Will bring this up to the devs<p>
    3rd:being fixed<p>
    4th:Try deleting game and reinstalling. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LINKED TO GOOGLE PLAY OR FACEBOOK BEFORE YOU DO!!!! If this doesnt update your times please dont hesitate to pm me and let me know<p>
    5th:I have also experienced this as well but thought it was just me! I will also bring this up to the devs!<p>
    Thanks for the phone info and account info. I will be bringing up the rest of your concerns to the heads. Please be patient while we work to fix this though.<p>
    Also as a sidenote I am unsure if they will be able to switch your frs to the charger but the frs in the long run is actually faster then the charger. If you are set on the charger though I might have a spare one I could lend you however you want be able to use it in campaign unless you pay gems to "register" it. Thanks again for your time and effort to report these things!!!!
  • Options
    Drop Supa 114Drop Supa 114 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I had the same problem on an HTC one.

Just finished D class and picked my new Rx-8 as my C class. When I tried to upgrade parts after winning the 6000 said I had insufficient funds and restarted. Once it restarted I went back to my garage and the Rx-8 was gone replaced with the Scion FR-S, lost the $6000.
  • Options
    I am linked to both google play and facebook so that isn't a problem. Ive lost almost 3k from races and 13500 from d class campionship. Just frustrating. AND I DONT LIKE THE FR-S
  • Options
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    1st: being fixed<p> 2nd:Will bring this up to the devs<p> 3rd:being fixed<p> 4th:Try deleting game and reinstalling. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LINKED TO GOOGLE PLAY OR FACEBOOK BEFORE YOU DO!!!! If this doesnt update your times please dont hesitate to pm me and let me know<p> 5th:I have also experienced this as well but thought it was just me! I will also bring this up to the devs!<p> Thanks for the phone info and account info. I will be bringing up the rest of your concerns to the heads. Please be patient while we work to fix this though.<p> Also as a sidenote I am unsure if they will be able to switch your frs to the charger but the frs in the long run is actually faster then the charger. If you are set on the charger though I might have a spare one I could lend you however you want be able to use it in campaign unless you pay gems to "register" it. Thanks again for your time and effort to report these things!!!!
    And thank you for your immediate response. It makes me feel better that things are being done :D and hands down is my favorite racing game because of how technical it is. Wish we could do more like gear tuning, boost control, nos control (smaller or larger shot, duration/power), suspension, etc. But it is the best racing game on the android market in my opinion.
  • Options
    I know they are currently working on a gear tuning option for the future. As far as seeing your best et maybe try deleting and reinstalling the game and see if that works. As far as the money losses i will see what they can do
  • Options
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    As far as seeing your best et maybe try deleting and reinstalling the game and see if that works.
    I've tried that several times. I just don't think samsung devices like this game and give me hell :p
  • Options
    haha ya its not much the game itself its your device. However I do know the admins and cie are working on getting this fixed asap. Bear with us man!
  • Options
    RACERRECARRACERRECAR Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same exact problems. Everything you said I can relate to as well.
  • Options
    enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Again... I have exactly the same five problem as you all ! I really love this game and i paid around 5$ in game money (which i NEVER do but this time i wanted to support the devs...) and it's a shame that there are so much bugs... I keep not earning money, I keep not having my rimes updated and it would be a shame if people like me that actually given money to the game had to move on and uninstall... But I love this game to much to do it know :P