Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Corvette for trade

Im trading one of the new corvette it is stock! Offer in game ghost7755

Comments

• Options
    NAKAI SANNNAKAI SANN Registered Users 176 Posts
    What are you looking for?
  • Options
    CracbabyCracbaby Registered Users 1,361 Posts
    Trade u a max nismo with 250 gem rims
  • Options
    Ghost7755Ghost7755 Registered Users 28 Posts
    In 3 hours i get off work send pm with offers i will answer them as soon as possible
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    im inteeested..i have ramis...nismo....nsx rr...sringray...a lot...let me know when u get on so we can talk!
  • Options
    JTZ83JTZ83 Registered Users 108 Posts
    Maxed and hulked Nsx rr
  • Options
    akajaysteezeakajaysteeze Registered Users 142 Posts
    ROTANA and Stingray for it? Pg.18 legit sellers list. AKAJVYR is my ign
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Maxed and wrapped 1679 falcon with 63 gem rims for it? Page 46 of legit buyers/sellers list. Ign: ajkix
  • Options
    Just got off work message me in game guys
  • Options
    Bumppp one traded to selos ign kboost! Still have another
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Nismo with 500 Gem wheels and RS500 unwrapped
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Maxed furai!