Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Solid racer looking for top100 team, over 15k points garantee

fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm a solid racer with over 30cars all tuned for turf, i garantee over 15k points for turf war, i'm looking for a top100 team, contact me here or in game IGN Fleek5

Comments

• Options
    pop vtec im sweatnpop vtec im sweatn Registered Users 11 Posts
    we are rank 124 right now if we can get you in we could do top 100 easy my ign is - EL PUTI LOKO
  • Options
    I'm looking for a top100 team, sorry but i think you are not what i need
  • Options
    King killerz scammer team stay away men!
  • Options
    Boomp i'm now a free agent, looking only for real top100 team
  • Options
    EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
    We were 159. Dropped a few lower guys added a couple big players. . If interested let me know
  • Options
    turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    If you can hit 25k then you can join my team. Im always in top 100 team but I made my own team to make it a top 100 team
  • Options
    Boomp. Looking for top100 team. I'm able to garantee 15-20k for all turf. Last turf 23k!!! only top 100 team please!
  • Options
    Bump, more info:
    Over 30cars, all tuned for rooms limit setting, of all classes, 5 R class including Stella BMW M5 racing, 5 S class including Ford GT(tuning pending) for this turf, varius setting (supercharged, turbo) over 1400gems for future turf cars, 130k money farmed for day, 15-25k points for turf wars (last 23k). Searching only actual top100 team!!!
  • Options
    DJANG0DJANG0 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Hooniganzz new team min is 15k we got 7 spots open if u want in