Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ehhh not a good start?

KodineKodine Registered Users 88 Posts
So first thing first. I'm on android. But anyways! The game worked for about 10 minutes. Took forever to start up and I had tried to get into a lobby to race some people. And well it just kept loading, loading and loading. So I turned the game off. And now it's just crash after crash after crash. Now I know it's a new update and that's fine. But man am I going to miss out on some stuff if this continues lol. Anyways any other thoughts? Seems like it isn't just ios people having problems for once lol. Galaxy S4 -

Comments

• Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Yea they decide not to fix any issues. Polished a turd lol
  • Options
    We'll see where this goes. I think they should hold back on events and stuff. At least until they sort it out. Not that I can do much anyways. But at least I contribute when I can lmfao. But meh. Something we gotta deal with.
  • Options
    VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    Actually i play on two devices Galaxy S4 being one of them and mine goes Super Fast? i mean loads in like a second so im not sure why yours is doing that xD
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    You try reinstalling the game?
  • Options
    Reinstalling made it open. But I'm still stuck on loading lobby screen. Not sure if it's a one time thing and maybe I should just wait?
  • Options
    ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Im on s3 and is ok my iphone5 is still faster s3 has slight lag. my rt is always better on iphone
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I'm on 5c and it runs great
  • Options
    I guess the game hates me then lmfao.
  • Options
    And..... right back to crashing on launch repeatedly. Lmfao everything Glu touches breaks bahahahaha. Oh well I guess.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Wow the Glu logo looks like someone MSPAint deleted edges and pasted it on the old backdrop ...
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Also for got to update the My Account bottom section. CIE