Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

FINALLY TURF TUNES FOR SALE

scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
FINALLY turf tunes for sale. OK most of us have been tuning and tuning but can't seem to dominate in turfs but the vehicle is maxed tuned or fully hulked. I now have taken the time to take some of the top tunes from some of the top teams and bring them to everyone. Note THE SE ARE TURF TUNES not max tunes the two are totally different. If you want max tunes get the free weekly tune from our friends at CIE but if you want to dominate in turfs buy these. I only carry about 10 cars in my garage and I spend very little on gems but I average well over 25k per turfs. Why because of these tunes. Now my red Freight liner icon has become somewhat popular here on RR I'm currently tuning with a top 25 team in (Swamp donkey) example I joined them 2 days into turfs and I still managed over 17k in points NO SCAMS SCAMMERS OR SCAMMING. We race. Now again these are turf tunes not max tunes. These are set to dominate in turfs. The prices very based on car, class, tune and times; yes we will custom tune (nos no nos turbo super etc.) If you want it ping me in game message me or email me scooterrichard@yahoo.com till then see you in turfs.

Comments

• Options
    gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    Well I know your camaro 69 tune is hot!:)
  • Options
    Thanks lol
  • Options
    Gypsy I'm thinking about leaving swamp yall got a spot
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Bet nun off them tunes will domate a maxed car tune run top lobby's like the big boys and see how much you domate

Not everyone is interested in buying 15 max cars to race in a max lobby or only a couple and spending gems to repair.

Sometimes it is way more efficient to tune lower damage and max out a lobby, even with the same skills you should be able to spend less and earn as many points.
  • Options
    gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    ^^ what a superstar:/...I'll have an ask for you scoot
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Kenny is right, you tune for a specific room and race the noobs..... Go big or go home.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Plus maxed lobbies offer more points
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    GONZO wrote: »
    Plus maxed lobbies offer more points
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I Agree with Kenny, gonzo and gold...have u ever tried racing a stress free R class sure u could race all day sure u could win every race... But the ins are only worth 50-60 if your lucky and who would challenge a stock furai in there 300zx no one u will be sending challenges all day it will be boring. Best advice take a maxed R class run the slips keep a few then start crushing R class can crush for400-1500 points yeah I was offered 1563 to crush a mp4 gt3 a few weeks back. It's also way more fun n less time consuming.
  • Options
    1st I'd like to say thanks for all the thoughts even the negative ones the reason why I say that is the fact that you acknowledge it let's me know that you know that I know what I'm doing. Well if the game is a microcosm of the world you guys are in the 1% you have earned or purchased millions or been on great teams so you have super fast cars wow but the other 99% of us had to race a little buy a part race a little buy another part. (it cost approximately 250k to get an a class to a 49 lobby) so what if the guess work was taken out that's where I come in so please consider that aspect b4 you say" you can't run with the big boys " garbage (car 4 car I'll still drag you) but the cars have max ratings 4 a reason there is only 1 top speed there and they all can't do it so why not master what you have
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Don't mind Kenny's comments, he's just another troll on these forums. Apparently he still thinks he's the King of Racing Rivals..
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    When I race in 1645 lobbies with d class or c class for turf most of the time i see top 25 "big boys" everywhere iv also seen a couple reborn boys back in the day
  • Options
    IovaenriqueIovaenrique Registered Users 59 Posts
    I sent you an email because dont know your ign
  • Options
    philthrottlephilthrottle Registered Users 33 Posts
    Looking for a wrx sport 63 tune... ign philthr0ttl3
  • Options
    Shadow hunterShadow hunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have several maxed cars example I have stella 930 the beast it should run. 6.8/6.9 I can't get it under 7.1 and normal is 7.2/7.3 what am I doing wrong
  • Options
    I have tried diff shift sect ect not working same thing with the 994 ramitra and the nismo I see guys will run high. 6 s and I can only get low. 7s
  • Options
    I have tried diff shift working same thing with the 994 ram and the nismo I see guys will run high. 6 s and I can only get low. 7s
  • Options
    SupermanSuperman Registered Users 208 Posts
    Ign? ?
  • Options
    Slammed Shift 117Slammed Shift 117 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Their just hating we all know the maxxed rooms have the least amount of people,, even the "pros" play in lower room some cars even do better for example evo8 dominates Evo x in maxed rooms but go a few ranks down an there head to head,, the people talkn shitt are just losers with nothing better to do, oh an FYI just cause your doing a little better then me at a game don't mean your doing better at life....when you have a 2012 GTR in your garage like mine then come talk to me till then stay in virtual reality where your actually a somebody..... lol
  • Options
    HARD BOOSTHARD BOOST Registered Users 11 Posts
    Lmao people go h.a.m. in here.....
  • Options
    SupermanSuperman Registered Users 208 Posts
    What's you ign. I'm interested :D
  • Options
    PR Drag CartelPR Drag Cartel Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm interested I send an email and I added you in the game and I have not received a response.
  • Options
    PR Drag CartelPR Drag Cartel Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm interested I send you an email I want a scion tc and frs tune
  • Options
    DartQueenDartQueen Registered Users 17 Posts
    I emailed you scoot. What is you ign?