Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Subscribe To My Personal Turf Wars Tunes

I have created a brand new 'secret' Facebook page that provides players with Racing Rivals resources such as my personal track tested Turf Wars tunes, list of every cars fully upgraded best ET along with its respective rating, list of every lobby rating amongst much more! I am offering this service to select players for a one-time fee of $1m. Once payment is received, you will then be asked to add me on Facebook and after that I will add you to the group. Serious inquires only.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SupermanSuperman Registered Users 208 Posts
    You take pp?
  • Options
    I've been looking for something like this for a long time!
  • Options
    Sorry RRCash only. Need the funds to keep pumping out the tunes.
  • Options
    Here's a list of what cars and their tunes you can expect to see after membership: Acura NSX (Max & Turf Tuned) Dodge Viper ACR-X (Coming Soon) Dodge Viper GTS (Turf Tuned) Honda CRX (Max & Turf Tuned) Honda NSX-RR (Max & Turf Tuned) Honda Civic Type-R (Coming Soon) BMW Z4 GT3 (Max) BMW M3 GT2 (Max) BMW M3 (Max & Turf Tuned) BMW M5 (Max & Turf Tuned) Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Max & Turf Tuned) Chevrolet Corvette (Coming Soon) Chevrolet Camaro (Max) Chevrolet Camaro ZR1 (Max) Chevrolet Corvette C6-R (Max) Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (Turf Tuned) Ford Mustang GT (Max & Turf Tuned) Ford Shelby GT500 (Max & Turf Tuned) Ford FVP GTP (Turf Tuned) Ford Mustang Race Edition (Max) Ford Mustang Cobra Jet (Max) Ford GT (Max & Turf Tuned) Ford GT-R (Max) Ford Focus RS500 (Turf Tuned) Scion TC GT Spec (Turf Tuned) Scion FRS-Spec (Max & Turf Tuned) McLaren Mp412c (Max & Turf Tuned) McLaren 650S (Max & Turf Tuned) McLaren F1 (Max) McLaren Mp412c GT3 (Max & Turf Tuned) Nissan Skyline GT-R (Coming Soon) Nissan GTR (Turf Tuned) Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (Max) RWB Ramintra (Max) RWB Rotana (Max) RWB Stella (Max) Mazda RX-7 (Coming Soon) Mazda RX-7 GT Spec (Max) Mitsubishi Evolution 8 (Max & Turf Tuned) Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Max & Turf Tuned) Subaru WRX Sport (Max & Turf Tuned) Toyota Supra (Max & Turf Tuned) I'm sure there are others that I forgot and I am open to requests. Not giving away individual tunes only these will be available through my subscription with more to come as new cars are released.
  • Options
    Would you accept a car worth 1m?
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Super i can take pp and get u the mil or give to chris. (Guessing he will vouch for me) pm me if interested
  • Options
    @NoBrakes is currently the only member however I will begin uploading the tunes tonight.
  • Options
    While some may consider $1m very expensive, it's worth it as you gain access to all my past tunes and tunes for the future (Chevrolet Corvette C7-R, Pagani Zonda-R) and it not only helps me with buying some of the more expensive cars but it also separates the beginners from the advanced players although I have no problem helping out a new player with a max tune here and there. Also I have people who want to join and 'leak' my tunes however I have multiple Facebook accounts and I am apart of nearly all the RR related groups for that to happen and if it does I have a back-up plan in place. Also if you were apart of my original group and would like to subscribe please PM me on Facebook! Nearly 10 members strong with quality over quantity. Hopefully within a week I will have everything up and running!!
  • Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    I'm in. Please reserve my spot for once I buy a mill to give you.

@NoBrakes - What is your price per mill? I'm looking for a main dealer.
  • Options
    Very well Millionare Motors. Also for those who might be interested please note that I am only accepting legit members whom are active on the forums. You must remain on my friends list so I can see which teams you are apart of. I've gotten a couple of people with 0 to 5 posts asking to join so first you must build a legit reputation before being accepted.
  • Options
    IgotthisIgotthis Registered Users 83 Posts
    Hey Chris I'm interested in this since I'm lazy making my own ign is drafterlane 314 also on Facebook groups known to buy a lot of cars lmk
  • Options
    Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yea I want in on this
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Millionaire Motors - I have been selling at $16 per recently. Am only doing a few mils for people who need for this as my supply has dwindled a bit recently.
  • Options
    Chris what's your Facebook name so we can talk I'm really interested in this been searching for this for awhile I'm known to buy sell on Facebook also give me a shout on face evan bongard. Or ign drafter lane 314 I'm ready when you are buddy
  • Options
    th3hat3rth3hat3r Registered Users 244 Posts
    Hey Chris, I want in on this. PMs dont work tho right now. IGN is kputera anyway
  • Options
    th3hat3rth3hat3r Registered Users 244 Posts
    PMs dont seem to work dude
  • Options
    I'm sure he will get back to us soon if anything
  • Options
    49ers all day AKA Pinkys49ers all day AKA Pinkys Registered Users 100 Posts
    I have the mill for you today. I'm still new to forums but I have players from xmen and full throttle 1 who can vouch for me
  • Options
    536slim536slim Registered Users 32 Posts
    What the heck is this? lol! Man if u are pulling this off u are a GENIUS bro. 1million Virtual is alot of time and hours spending on the Droid or Apple.
    I wish I could but I like a challenge. I usually start off stock during turf and tune as I go.
  • Options
    BilltommoBilltommo Registered Users 43 Posts
    I am interested in joining this group. Just working on the money. Can you give me an IGN or another way to contact you?
  • Options
    accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    That's cool bro let me make some money cuz thats alot for me.
    I stated like a month and half ago.
    but will try to get in
  • Options
    FlyinHawaiian808FlyinHawaiian808 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I am interested ign Foul Gear 638 let me know I got the mil waiting for you.
  • Options
    MetzelerMetzeler Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey like to join in. Got the mil no problem !!! Ign is same as here Metzeler. Get back with le me know thanks.
  • Options
    mostwantedmostwanted Registered Users 15 Posts
    I want to.join
  • Options
    71Edgar71Edgar Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have a million rr cash to give for this secret fb page please contact me asap thanks.
  • Options
    crazykilla616crazykilla616 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Would like to join Thx
  • Options
    xxwrathxxxxwrathxx Registered Users 194 Posts
    I would like to join as well
  • Options
    NIKEPT1234NIKEPT1234 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm in, will pay you right now. Ign is NIKEPT1234
  • Options
    NIKEPT1234NIKEPT1234 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Are you still adding ppl to your Facebook group?
  • Options
    CUSTOMPIRATE23535CUSTOMPIRATE23535 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I dont have thv1m but could use help tuneing my civic type r le i want the turf build for it but if u dont have one for it yet i can wait i looked on youtube but they dont have for this car