Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

MASTER THREAD FOR FORD FALCON

2Next

Comments

• Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    not for me still nothing...
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Yupp mine is no where in sight guys but I'm sure they'll get to us sooner or later, stay positive :)
  • MasterhydroMasterhydro Registered Users 25 Posts
    Stay positive yea I'll get my car sometime in the next month or 2 thy don't give a squirt about us... Thy are only focused on adding android so there money machine gives them more... Bet if we all went to apple and complained things might get done...
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    The game thought you all had claimed your rewards already so you didn't get a second (in the games eyes). They set your accounts to "unclaimed" you all should be receiving your prize soon.
    When thy gave out all the cars on Friday I never got 1 then either
    How long is soon? How long should I wait
    How long is soon? How long should I wait
    Let me find out..
    Everyone got there car.. I still don't have mine come on I made 90k points 1st on my team spent $65 on gems to win this car and now I'm still sittin here watin n everyone else got there's.....
  • Kdanos92Kdanos92 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm in Friends Amigos ranked 16th. Didn't get either. Ign: Doii Face
    Lmao figures I don't have mine....
    Do not close my ticket!
  • jayvasqjayvasq Registered Users 9 Posts
    YAHENDRY didn;t get the falcon v8 car. Team ranked 9th place in tw. Made 68k points and didnt recieve the car nor the gem prize.
    I DID NOT GET MY TURF CAR YET WTF RANK 21 and nothing gimme my car
    DAY 2 still not turf car!!!!!!!!!
    STILL NO TURF CAR WTF
    Please add YAHENDRY to the list. Team THE NEXT LEVEL...ranked 9th on TW and didn't get the gems nor car
    no answer???????STILL DID NOT GET MY CAR................................................
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will check these tonight
  • Quelocura1Quelocura1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Quelocura1
  • DWendt82DWendt82 Registered Users 1 Posts
    DWendt82, 20th place team Most Advanced is still waiting for turf reward, not just the car, also the 100 gems
    Day 3.... Still no wrapped falcon..
    We are all aware of these issues, the admins are working on it. I personally appreciate your patience guys.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    SO the issue with this is most of you are on a team that you put a space at the end of the name because the actual name was already taken. This messed with our calculations and raw data we pulled. That being said we have found the issue and will be batch awarding the next set of cars asap
    Thanks to RR FOXX. I got my car just now...but now I'm gonna have to build it :(... Thanks for the help buddy
  • Scotty265Scotty265 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Received mine , thanks Foxx!
  • WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
    Please add WDN4L Team Name ONE OAST RUN ranked 93
    WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR CARSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AT LEAST KEEP US UPDATED ON THE PROGRESSS. DAMN
    Look man I know you're frustrated as much as I am but yelling and cursing at them isn't gonna make it go any faster no offense.
    I logged on and I received the gems but not the car. I'm sure you can tell if I ever received the car so please deposit that car into my WDN4L account thank you.