Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

LOST MY ONLY TURF CAR TO A DAM DQ

95hatch95hatch Registered Users 27 Posts
This is ridiculous 8 cars already to this same bullshyt now I lost my falcon image_zpsa343485a.jpg image_zpsba690d56.jpg image_zpsf03b0a8b.jpg

Comments

• FATALITY Rich95FATALITY Rich95 Registered Users 6 Posts
    My Stella, Too!!! :(
  • 95hatch95hatch Registered Users 27 Posts
    This suks man
  • Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    Don't see the proof of the lost falcon. No offense. But anyways good luck.
  • FATALITY Rich95FATALITY Rich95 Registered Users 6 Posts
    They replied me, They're working on tightening the restrictions that cause this DQs this week. So, Yeah... I raced like hell for months for that Stella :(:(:(
    I'll give u a stock Stella bro no biggy I just want my cars back ugh
  • GraizaraGraizara Registered Users 139 Posts
    Haha why were you even pinking your turf car?
    Cause I already had it mid max and I wanted to race him and then I get that shyt DQ smh
  • GraizaraGraizara Registered Users 139 Posts
    Man that sucks! Are they easy to run?
  • kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    are you android or ios?
    Man this is bullshyt dude I want my fukkin cars back
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are working on the dq system now, please open a private message with me and we can review your case
    Ok I msg you thank you foxx
    After me telling them and explaining and sending pictures of each dam race this is what I get nowhere in the pix it says I DNF I GOT DISQUALIFIED Hello, Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals support. Time out or DNF results are caused by your device losing connection with the server. When that happens the server has to take over the race for you. Because of this it is an automatic loss no matter what you saw on your device. While we do our best to make sure our servers are running optimally, sometimes latency and connection issues can be caused by a variety of reasons outside of our control. Signal strength alone is only an indicator of how strong the signal is between your device and the network you are on. After that your network bandwidth and speed can have various performance statuses depending on factors such as your location, network traffic in your area and how the resources of your device are being used. Here are some suggestions to help reduce latency on your end. 1. Reduce the number of Applications running on your iDevice 2. Try and play from a spot where your signal is strongest 3. Reduce location movement (i.e. Walking around, playing while in a moving vehicle) 4. Make sure the antenna on your device is unobstructed 5. Make sure you are using the latest version of the App (Updates can be made through the app store) 6. Try closing the Racing Rivals app down completely and then restart launch it We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Regards, Racing Rivals Support
  • The ChampThe Champ Registered Users 25 Posts
    They could have at least handed you some lube. lmao
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    im working on your stuff 95, give me time
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Graizara wrote: »
    Haha why were you even pinking your turf car?

I'm with this dude. If I had one of those I'd never Slip it.
    That's not the point guys the point is that the game is messed up and I shouldn't of got no DQ This turf was a lot better 1 DQ only but I didn't pinks thank god no DNF or 0.000 Connection was alittle slow but it's improving
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Pinks a mid max Turf car .!!!
  • RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    In other words, PInk with extreme caution people. It's a game with glitches just like any other app game so if you love your car... DONT PINK IT AWAY sheesh
    It was mid max it was 1678 and this ain't the only one I lost I've lost 7-8 other cars all DQ I always race with good connection DQ doesn't have to do nothing with connectivity
  • PINTSIZEKILLAPINTSIZEKILLA Registered Users 23 Posts
    95hatch wrote: »
    It was mid max it was 1678 and this ain't the only one I lost I've lost 7-8 other cars all DQ I always race with good connection DQ doesn't have to do nothing with connectivity
    The DQ is bullshit. It's only happened to me once. I didn't lose anything, but I had a near perfect connection. I was using wi-fi and was about 10 feet from my router. I was the only one home, so nobody else was using the internet. It was either a glitch or a hacker. That's the main reason I don't run for pinks or more that $25k at a time.
    man what the fuk here is another one I lost this is bullshyt man JUST RIGHT NOW D8E03991-765A-4360-9EB5-8BB7695D4ED6_zps6fdd8ypz.png
    22545BB8-36F4-4232-8876-DAC652A6B5A5_zpshw9gor3i.png WITH VERY GOOD SIGNAL 4bar LTE and this shit I get I ARILL HAVE GOTTEN MY 8 cars FOXX now I have these two what's up
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Try again, maybe it'll fix it self....

Seriously dude, stop pinking..