Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pls help me lost my MONNOZ account!

MONNOZMONNOZ Registered Users 228 Posts
Since first i started playing rivals i already linked with my google account. I have lot many cars buying gems a lot on cie, so pls help me to retrieve it, heres my story, i trying to create new character with another new google account. Its on level 3 now had two cars, and then after tired leveling tried to back at my original account which is MONNOZ, after loggin in that account my level still on level 3 the new one and didnt returned to MONNOZ account, and now even i tried to reinstall install and login to the game wtih my MONNOZ account still what appears in my account is the lvl 3 which in another separate google account. Plsss i need to retrieve my MONNOZ i spend a lot of buying gems CIE so pls help me

Comments

• Options
    I sent a ticket cia gmail, help me much this is serious matter for a playes who spend huge for gems. Pls help me
  • Options
    Slammed BabySlammed Baby Registered Users 647 Posts
    If youre on android and your play store isnt working after this i exactly know how to fix it
  • Options
    It will also fix the game and get your account back
  • Options
    How? Tried to login my account again but now im more wors they get me back to create account always! Pls cie respond! Help me now like what i help toyr server purchasimg something.
  • Options
    Pls help me to those has same incidents as mine and what did you do to retrieving it? Already sent a ticket to cie but i think it take too long to respond as my first ticket had sent before this is still pending
  • Options
    Is your play store working ?? If yes i cant help u if not working its because of that and i can fix it
  • Options
    Yes my playstore is working
  • Options
    Help! My account getting worst, now creating new character:(
  • Options
    No one of admins here can response me if i can retrieve it or what.... Sigh"
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    They will help you out when they reach your ticket support. You can try sending a PM to Ryyst.

Good luck !
  • Options
    Oka, I hope they reply to you asap :) !! Cya around
  • Options
    I pmd rysst but no response, i hope he read it and help me to access my monnoz again :(
  • Options
    Csp3rdbloccCsp3rdblocc Registered Users 28 Posts
    Join the line buddy ....been waiting for a response for the last 14 days -_- for same problem
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Just to clarify, I don't put anyone at the front of the line, so my initial response will always be, have you sent in a ticket? if so, you'll have to wait. If you received a response already, I can look into it, but you really have to go through the first part of the process like everyone else.

Also PMing me won't guarantee a response. I do try and answer everyone, but sometimes I'm just not able to. Just remember I am not Customer Service, nor am I a shortcut to Customer Service.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Update: thank you CIE and to all admin around CIE forum my account is okie now already linked with my google play thank you again:) so happy!
  • Options
    Great, cya around !!