Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WHAT THE BUCK please read devs

OK so im playing racing rivals today I really would like this fix or maybe changed a little I know this game is based off drag/street racing But seriously i loose money when i put down 10 grand then someone puts pinks but i dont want to pinks i just want to make money Guys please In the real world if i was racing someone at a Track (never race on the street) lets say i put down 300 dollars and he puts down pinks but i dont want to pinks so i walk away im not just gonna wail my money at him and walk away broke it doesnt work like this i have no idea were you thought this was a good idea but please can we maybe like change it a little

Comments

• Bdm42182Bdm42182 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Suck It up buttercup
  • AllThrottleNoBottleAllThrottleNoBottle Registered Users 688 Posts
    True ive thought that plenty, I know we're not the only ones thinking like this.
  • Bdm42182Bdm42182 Registered Users 11 Posts
    If ur willing to bet that amount ur better be willing to lose ur car too
  • SeddyxSeddyx Registered Users 15 Posts
    im not that good at the game or whatever but i find it hard to believe you people dont understand that its just build around poker, if you bet money on poker and someone goes all in (pink) and you back out obviously you will lose the money

not to mention its super silly comparing it to real life cause in real life you'd know the specs of the car youre pinking against and can make a more informed decision whether to pink or not

here you have player a who has unknown to you cards (car) going all in against player b who also has unknown to player a cards (car)

ITS LITERALLY GAMBLING
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    this is why you dont send a large amount of rrc in a race. you dont know what your opponent is going to bet. what if he bets you 1mil would you have race or chicken out as well? this game is all about guts! next time bet 100 rrc and see what the opponent does.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    If you think you can beat your opponent for 10k why wouldn't u think u can take his car. If you can't take his car then you wouldn't have taken the 10k anyways.