Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

my personal suggestions

Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
1. If going to allow any car class in any lobby, at LEAST put a block on R class going in lobbies under 1650.
2. I think a person should receive a notification that someone has added them as a friend.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    when you add someone as a friend i thought something comes down saying that person is online as soon as they add yuo. and the first part i agree on. you got members with r class cars chatting in lobby asking to pink when they are in a lobby running 10sec
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Know your different car classes. Dont race r class cars if you are not in one. If you dont want to pinks noone makes you. If you do pinks make sure you could beat that car maxed and never pink up. That will be 1 honda civic as payment for the advice. Thanks
  • Options
    Hey there Aznryda! I don't know about everyone else's game but on mine. Sometimes I do get the person is online but i'd say like 1 out of 10 lol. I usually have to sense someone added me. Often times I'm correct. That has irritated me since i've played this game. Then when you call them out on it they wanna disrespect like I'm the one that did something wrong.
    . O' yessir they think it's funny to be in R class in a 1635 lobby pinking and calling people Pu***.
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
  • Options
    KodineKodine Registered Users 88 Posts
    Agreed. Called out a dude in a clearly faster car in a low rating lobby trying to pinks and run for cash with near stock cars. He was upset and said everyone sucks. Including me because I refused to run him for cash and or pinks. I was in a stock R34 he was in a Subaru STi running 10s(probably 9s, he was sandbagging). So I told him I would pinks him if I could match his class of car. So I came back. He ran me for fun. I sandbagged beat him by a few tenths. He left the lobby immediately. I sat there and laughed and wondered why he wouldn't want to pink me anymore bahahaha. I hate people like that. Bring a maxxed D class car in a low rated lobby through a friend. Just to win over some stock D class cars. And this happens in every class. You can't expect everyone to know how to look for these things. It is a learning curve. I agree. But it still shouldn't be allowed period.
  • Options
    Exactly Kodine. And even if a person doesn't pink he still loses street cred. Some people need those credits
  • Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    i dont think #1 is a good suggestion. it is clearly ur decision to decide to pinks or not. and plus, many maxed out cars are over 1650.

i do think #2 is a good suggestion.
  • Options
    magpiemanmagpieman Registered Users 5 Posts
    ok so how does one with an r class go into a different lobby or lower one if he wants to change to a new account?