Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Practice Track (PT)

JDM RejectzJDM Rejectz Registered Users 11 Posts
How about providing a Practice Track feature, like the one currently on Nitto, or something similar?

It would be nice to know round-about what your car runs before going live.
It would also be nice for testing out which parts combos work best on your car.

Comments

• Options
    CobosCobos Registered Users 8 Posts
    i support, sounds like a great idea to me
  • Options
    KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Awesome idea
  • Options
    MiccMicc Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep, I'm missing this too. I know this from Nitro Nation to test your upgrades and your launch
  • Options
    MiccMicc Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sounds good! Thanks for feedback.
    But Yesterday a big disaster happened to me.
    I was showing this game to a friend of mine and allowed him to race.
    He raced one race, but unfortunately he did another afterwards...and it was a pink slip race...well he loosed one of my best cars :-( (he - a German - has never heard of pinks and so he agreed on this race)
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Mmmmm great idea but don't think it will work .. I'll tell U why .. Lets say that U have maxed out R class or pagani S class .. Both of those cars need to be practice on their shifts before U attend any race room coz it's hard to shift .. However .. Those time of cars run 7-8 races per day ..!!!!!! and take a life time to be ready for races again .. So what's the average of real races for those cars per day if U waste 3-4 races on the practice track ..!!
  • Options
    XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    this is a great idea...we all need a practice track but as Venom said, for faster cars it would be useless unless the practice track is engine damage free

So we demand an "ENGINE-DAMAGE-FREE" PRACTICE TRACK
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    OR, they can bring back the ratings and them we can just build low stress cars and not have to worry about it haha
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    i think a 24/7 tourney would be awesome, making it easier to obtain some free cash
  • Options
    Azure ReloadedAzure Reloaded Registered Users 45 Posts
    I just maxed out a nice 98 skyline and the stress is very high, and I never drove it previously so I had no idea what the shift patterns would be or where I have to keep the revs at before starting. But I think in general if you have an R class car with some mods, repair times are just murder, so having a practice track would be great.
  • Options
    BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    Practice track would be great to have. As long as it didn't cause engine stress. I believe Real Racing has a practice track
  • Options
    xROVER666xxROVER666x Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just give us (more or less) another garage to load into. Nothing fancy. Just maybe something like the garage or showroom. What's in there? A dyno machine of course
  • Options
    LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    They do have bot players in game that you can always 'practice' with already. However, you do get Engine damage when you race them so it's tough sometimes to use the bots they have in game.
  • Options
    LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Practice track is good