Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Enough is enough

SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
Ok this DNF thing has gone on long enough.On 2 accounts i've been getting DNF's.Before anyone says it must be my internet connection no it's not.You guys say your looking into this problem but yet nothing has been done

Comments

• cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Well according to what one of there Player Moderators told me (CRXBOI) your pink at your own risk so basically saying screw you. Thats their attitude.
  • SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    i rarely very pink.this problem needsto be addressed asap
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I will talk to the admins to see if they can get this problem resolved
  • SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    according to Foxx there will be a hotfix within the next day or so
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Ok this DNF thing has gone on long enough.On 2 accounts i've been getting DNF's.Before anyone says it must be my internet connection no it's not.You guys say your looking into this problem but yet nothing has been done
    I have the same issue frequently. DNF's and DQ's. And I get that orange box all the time saying that my connection is too slow which is total BS. I never have any problems with my internet connection with any other apps that I use or any other games that I play. I really hope they fix this issue soon.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are constantly working on these two and push out patches for them as soon as we get them. Several of them will be fixed in the next 2 weeks