Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling all kinds of cars great deal! Paypal only!

Add me Mr Pinkslip
I am selling
bmw gt 2 15$
rami 18$
Stella 13$
Ford Gtr 11$
Z28 camaro 10$
Frs r spec 10$

I accept only paypal and prices are negotiable and i have vouchers as well.
I sell cheaper if u buy more than 1.

Comments

• Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    How do you have vouchers with a post count of 0?
  • Options
    Let's pinkslipLet's pinkslip Registered Users 14 Posts
    i just made a forum list , i usally go around rooms in the game and sell but i got tired and i made a forum account and im new to selling i started like a week ago.
    and my vouchers are legit buyer and legit seller
  • Options
    anyone? bump ooosososo
  • Options
    mrhill85mrhill85 Registered Users 224 Posts
    whats about the stella $9 PP
  • Options
    Payment For The Stella .... I still Haven't received
  • Options
    its not verified dude , im verify it and you get your stella .
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Yea, Scammer for sure! Paypal is instant when using credits cards and in this case your payment was complete. But to rip some off for 11 bucks? Can't even by a decent 30 pack for that.
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Also tip for send money through paypal. Always put a description in the comment field of what you buy and send with goods/service. Paypal fees only occur over a certain amount which if over $75-100. Can't remember the exact number.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    File a suit against him they will track him and put a stamp on his up address and bank accounts withdrawn or spendings to the address. Also he will be issued a state men by paypal inc. For a lawsuit against them. Take it to the full action. :) you have witnesses here!
  • Options
    Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    I don't even see a stella in his garage unless I'm looking at wrong person
  • Options
    Dam Still Not Online ....Hmmm
  • Options
    NIGHTZZNIGHTZZ Registered Users 976 Posts
    I agree with Jaws, take it tto the full level, make him never think about scamming again.
  • Options
    He's Not The Only One On Here With Two or Three Account's Running I'm Sure He's Seen This Alday ... Sitting Back Just Laughing ... its was my first deal won't be my last
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Sorry you got scammed bro just keep in mind were not all like that stick to the legit list and you should be ok
  • Options
    Go Getta TripppGo Getta Trippp Registered Users 9 Posts
    I knew he was a fake as* seller I seen him during turf one time and he tried to sell to me... Look in his garage only 8 cars I was like wtf gtfo!! Little kids these days don't know what's coming to them til they get it.
  • Options
    When i was making the deal you should have seen all the cars he had .... I was like DAMMM .... That level 36 has some car's
  • Options
    MiniZquidMiniZquid Registered Users 633 Posts
    Why u still believe him Mr hill.. didn't u saw cooment above before u transfered the money
  • Options
    He Came Online Just Now Trying To Scam Me Again

2wrm3hz.png2itlsow.png
  • Options
    30be93b.png
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Well he is on now...in the forum here
  • Options
    BoostFTW9187BoostFTW9187 Registered Users 922 Posts
    That is just sad!!! Dude you are POS! And when your judgment comes... You are going to have a hard time explaining yourself... $11 you are one sad person.