Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

RYYST? Anybody? Have an answer for this?

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
Since VW started I haven't been able to race due to I'm only person in my lobby!! 56 rating rooms H386 and H500 are my swap choices yet I'm only person in room?! I'm sure others are online so why am I so special that I have my own room?! Seriously??! What's up with this and why only since VW started????

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    That usually means that no one participating in TW has a car that also falls into your room stats.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    LMFAOOOOOOOO REALLY RYYST???? That's your great amazing answer, almost as good as the support email I received today!! So your telling me NOONE IN TW is using a MAXED vw gti or a maxed scirocco!!!! Lmfaoooooooo priceless!!!!
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    no, he's telling you no one is racing a maxed GTI at your current experience level. They regroup by cars rating and experience level (as far as I know).

So, if no one is in your room, I suggest you detune your car to a lower room... Still no one in the room? Detune a little more...

It's a good way to race different players too. Since after you've race everyone in the lobby, the win bonus get ridiculous, move to a different room by detuning.
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Well I guess I'm Fawked than cuz how many people are level 250 with 2.4 mill street cred and have to be in a maxed car like I'm in at the time I'm online!!! So STUPID but explains why I never have many people in my room no matter what car I use!! Guess it's time to call it quits!
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Seems stupid to have to create an account to race people......
  • salman1980salman1980 Registered Users 21 Posts
    at least u can play the game i am fked with an error that fked my game i even can't play a single race even with the daily races i reported it but admins maybe blind they can't see my problem ;)
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Seems everyone has multiple accounts. I wonder how many of the downloads cie claims to have are actually used. Look at the number of people who have joined the forum and never come back.