Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Thanks CIE

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
So I recently raced someone for 350k. They time out and CIE tells me that it was actually me and just so happens I was able to put in a bet but it took my money but didnt go all the way through and I ended up timing out with no option and chance to try and fix it. After several emails with CIE they refuse to refund me! Haha They say I timed out I asked them how is that possible if the game took my bet they answer that it was after I put it in. My question is now if it accepted my bet then it goes to the opponent. I have never raced someone bet them and had to "confirm" my bet for it to go back to my opponent. Thanks CIE for showing your true colors. Now I know why there are so many scammers and hackers in the game without you guys doing anything. You yourselves are the true scammers. Why take off people that are just like you right???

Comments

• LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Good thing you received reply. To some not even one.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Something similar happened to me.. I bet 10k and the other guy timed out, well he wrote me and said, "I have your 10k".. Luckily it was a friend and he gave it back.. I'm sorry to hear about your loss bro. That's a lot of dough to lose to some BS..
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    Whats wrong with CIE, admins and devs???? They should help players, because of us they are earning $$
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Well first if all U R lucky that U have replyed to U .. As for me I had sent them an email about a week ago .. But haven't get any replyed yet ..!!! Sorry for UR lost Bro :(
    Wrong marketing strategy cie is losing loyal playes and especially those who spend real cash in game. They should be costumer friendly so that they can attract new players.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Trust me guys its been back and forth for about 2 weeks now and I only got about 4 replies. It happened again to me the other day same thing! Lost over 400 fckin k I can't believe this! It's getting to the point where it's ridiculous. They have said its one thing and then say it's another part of it the next time. I called tem out on it saying they were changing their story of what was the cause and they deny it! I gave up but whatever. I don't play this game even close to what I used to its fricken ridiculous and they don't do anything to fix it!
    They could atleast give you back your 400k. What is 400k compared to a satisfy costumer willing to buy gem and cash and it will lead to another costumer and will recruit more costumer. Ive been into many online games and first time i encountered a admin which doesnt seem to care and satisfy their player/costumer
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Exactly my point but whatever I can make it back that's not a problem it's the fact that they ripping off their customers. It's the idea of it that I'm trying to get across to them.
    I think they have some protocols to follow like they are not allowed to replace bet lost and replace a car that is being declared as lost whether dnf or dq.