Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I got banned because i transferred my cars to my other account ??

DisoooogyDisoooogy Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi all , As u see from title i got banned from transferring my cars to an other account ( on my other iphone ) i transferred like 40 cars And i banned from mulit player racing My Racer ID : disoooogy 2nd racer ID : M U S T A N G 03 Both accounts are banned Please any admin can replay to me ..

Comments

• Options
    CMAAAANCMAAAAN Registered Users 29 Posts
    same thing has happened to me TODAY, i expect no reaponse cos they dont give a shitt.
  • Options
    DisoooogyDisoooogy Registered Users 6 Posts
    They replay to me and unbanned me
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    They will unbanned. Just gotta wait in line
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    You have to sent in a ticket to get unbanned and it takes a couple days to get to you. And dont send more then one ticket because it will bump you to the bottom of the list. I was banned before and it took a few days.
  • Options
    King Of Street 2014King Of Street 2014 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I got banned to. Please unbaned me
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    U have to send a ticket in wait in line like 9 business days
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    CMAAAAN wrote: »
    same thing has happened to me TODAY, i expect no reaponse cos they dont give a ****t.

Send in a ticket

The reason you people get banned is because they have a "Pink slip" check. A lot of cheaters will run NOTHING but pink slip races, and its a good way to catch them

Luckily, the cheater community hasn't found the way to STOP the pink slip counter (i have, they know i found it). I think its kinda stupid to have the counter, as there's better ways to know