Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Getting viper gts to 1669?

twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
Alright ive made several vipers. Both turbo and sc. Max hp type builds but not a single one got to 1669. Strangely i won a viper in slips rated 1669 nd it had 2 less hp and weighed 3 lbs heavier than one i built rated 1668. Even stranger the 1669 was clearly faster with a best et tagged 7.87 and my fastest was like 7.93 n much less consistent in the 7s. Any idea what trick is used to get 1669 outta the gts vs 1668

Comments

• MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I have 2 gts. One turbo and one super and there both 1668. I've looked at both a few times and can find any more to get to1669. I even have carbon fiber hood
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    They max at 68, maybe a glitch?
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    One that is a maxed turbo with carbon hood and 10 Nos bottle will be rated 1669.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Nope it's not a glitch .. Tyre that Nos, TC, SC and bodykit is effecting the rate .. But the selection of other Pro Parts does too .. Just look at the Pro Parts that has been installed on the viper that U win and compare it with the one that U have .. For some cars getting them to the lowest wight and maximum HP will not maxed it ;) .. That's why U have to choose the parts wisly (don't know why they make it so difficult) but that applicable for the other class top ;) .. I have a ZR1 maxed at 1669 and just get new Ford GT and it maxed out at 1667 ..!! That's mean I have to look for a better setup for it :P .. In general .. All S class maxed at 1669 .. But U have to choose the best setup for it ;)
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Found a few tips to use. My mp4 just hit 7.904 with a .32 rt. same example is true with the vipers n zr1. Look for cam gear stage 2 vs a pro one. Best hp gain is 0.6 but u lose 5.0 lbs. also only use the stage 2 or 10 lb nos bottles (which i already knew) and theres another one but i cant for the life of me remember what it is
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    no need for carbon fiber hood,

A 1039 HP, 910 TQ and 2859 LBS Viper will be 1669 (Super Charged)
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Cool. Will remember that. Just took my mp4 n zr1s cam gear upgrade from pro down to stage 2. Made a huge difference. My zr1 got dq in a 10k race. When the camera changed at the end of my race the time inthe corner was a 7.76. So i was assuming it would been a 7.81-2 range the car doesnt have any aero weight upgrades. My previous fastest with it was a 7.845 with aero
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    What does that 1669 actually mean?
  • JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    twyer24 wrote: »
    Alright ive made several vipers. Both turbo and sc. Max hp type builds but not a single one got to 1669. Strangely i won a viper in slips rated 1669 nd it had 2 less hp and weighed 3 lbs heavier than one i built rated 1668. Even stranger the 1669 was clearly faster with a best et tagged 7.87 and my fastest was like 7.93 n much less consistent in the 7s. Any idea what trick is used to get 1669 outta the gts vs 1668
    Could you help me with set up? Anybody?
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    All my viper gts are 69 except for the ones I made for 62 lobby