Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Please CIE help me

keblogskeblogs Registered Users 29 Posts
Game Center: Keblogs
IGN: Keblogs

Here's the deal. I made a transaction with my good friend xfreshjoker. I bought 3.3mil from him. Currently i have 600k left in my account, so he challenged me and i raised to 500k, he raised to 700k, i raised to pink and he chicken out, after that my game freezes, so i decide to wait for 5 minutes to check if the money was transferred to my account, but unfortunately nothing happen. So i closed the app and open it again, when i saw my money it was 1.3m, but when i try to upgrade my car some error showed up saying I don't have enough cash and forcing me to restart the game, so i close and open the game again, when i saw my money it becomes ZERO that means im broke! WTH!!!! I dont know what to do right now. Im trying to prepare for next turf war. Im tired of errors. I invested real money for this game. Please help me fix this issue.

I already sent an email to support.

2vwb9kx.png
243hnc5.png
xgmog0.png

Comments

• keblogskeblogs Registered Users 29 Posts
    I need my money back CIE, PLS,
    And kindly check your server or database for evidence.
    Before i made the transaction i have 600k plus in my account. And now its all gone. ( 0, zero, broke )
    Anyone? Foxx? Admins?

I need to upgrade my cars for turf
    PLEASE.....
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Are you on android or ios? Also how did all you money go missing if it was in your account when you returned?
    Hi jjbinx

Im using iPhone 7.1.1
    before i made the transaction i have 600k plus in my account. i decided to buy cash from my friend to prepare for turf.
    so my joined me in a lobby, first he challenged me, i bet for 500k, he raised 700k, i raised the bet to pink , my friend chicken out, so that means i will recieve the 700k bet coz he chicken out, while waiting for the confirmation that says friend back out and im about to recieve the cash, nothing happens **check first image** that is the scene where after my friend back out.
    Im waiting for the confirmation that looks like this
    I managed to google some image
    example:
    2u3zgc8.jpg

**but saying that my friend chickened out and i won 700k
    unfortunately nothing showed up, i waited for 5 mins hoping that the confirmation will pop up
    so I decided to close the game and re-open it, so the game loads up, i saw that i have 1.3m, that means i won 700k from my friend.
    so ​i bought one part for my stock car and ERROR pops up saying 'You dont have enough cash' ***check 2nd image***
    i have no choice, i have to restart the game.
    Again, close and open
    the game loads up, and my cash is missing !$@#$!#@$! WTH"!
    ***check 3rd image***

PLS PLS PLS help me
    We legit players spent hundreds of real money for this. And why some &^%@^@$# errors ruin our game.
    I need my cash back:mad::mad:
    And kindly, check your database or server for evidence.
    PLEASE, can somebody help me fix this issue
    I need my money back. my cars needs some upgrades
    PLEASE
    Admins? Mods? CIE?
    What? Please help me fix this issue, im so tired of waiting
    WTH! %$#^%@&%#&@%$@^(*&$*#(^&
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Foxx can help u shortly but the best I can say is send a ticket
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    if you need some in game cash til they get back to you pm me and ill give oyu my game name.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I know your freaking out but there's no need to post every few minutes.. The admins will be in office soon and they will be notified. In the mean time, you might wanna take Caged up on that generous offer so you can at least start preparing for turf.
    Look guys, i dont have enough cash for upgrades, i have 0, zero, that means im broke, i cannot prepare for turf.
    I am a legit racer since day one.
    So i dare that CIE will look up their server or database to make sure that im not making some issues or story.
    Just spoke with an admin about this, they want you to send in a support ticket. They will view the logs when it's received.
    hi mud digger before i posted my issue here in forums i already sent a ticket regarding of my issue. for cagedbull, i appreciate the help, ur so kind
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Please remember that the forums is not a shortcut to Customer Service, also bumping your thread is not necessary. For this issue, send us ticket and we'll investigate your claim once we get to it. Unfortunately we ave been inundated with support requests so we are running behind. Currently we are at a 10 business day turnaround.

There is no way to "speed things up" as we help those in a first come, first served order.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

keblogs wrote: »
    hi mud digger before i posted my issue here in forums i already sent a ticket regarding of my issue. for cagedbull, i appreciate the help, ur so kind
    I hope they can fix my issue
    any updates?
    I think it's between your and customer service now. At least that's the impression i was under.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will pull your data internal and see what i can find
  • Quelocura1Quelocura1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    So is amazing how the administration works one of my team mate have a pic and they deleted the pic right away but to give us the car and gems back they take a long time wow
    That's the problem I don't want nothing for free I earn it by playing at least 80 hours in that turf so I spend at least 60-100 dollars in gems and went the hole thing went down I lost like 3000 gems and I didn't said something about it and what happen I get and email back saying they can't help me with that is this is what you guys call costumer service
    We here at Customer Service would love nothing more than to be able to give everyone what they wanted and restore cash and cars lost in races. It would make our job, maybe not easier, but happier in a sense. The reality is, the majority of losses occur due to issues outside of our control. Mainly, the race data from the players are not reaching our servers in a timely fashion. We have deemed that that scenario, for whatever reason, is a loss. This is where your time outs, DNFs and DQs come from. So if we see that you DNFed, DQed or Timed Out, we see that as a loss which means we don't restore the car or cash.

We have in the past, restored cars for faults of our own, or at least offered up a peace offering... and some time both, when it was something on our end.

Most DNFs, DQs and Time Outs are not on our end. So if we were not able to assist, its' because it was a legit loss.

I know, most of you will say something along the lines of. "Well, my router is literally in my lap and I have the best ISP in the world" That is only a part of the internet. You could have the best of everything, but that won't stop issues that may pop up in between your device and our servers.

Best we can do is to make sure our servers are performing well (and we have a team dedicated to that) and for yo uguys to make sure your own network is fine. Other than that, there can be many things between us that can go wrong.

Again I'm not asking nothing for free but this is gonna be the 3 turf and no car or gem prize look PRIZE the we earn not for free earn
    Okay Quel, I'm not even sure we're talking about the same thing anymore. What exactly is it you are saying you earned that we could not help you with?