Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Maxed Car Ratings

Comments

• BROKE4LIFEBROKE4LIFE Registered Users 24 Posts
    nice ratings
  • T2F FilemonT2F Filemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    What max ratings have these cars:
    - Ford F-150 Lightning
    - Ford Mustang Race Edition
    ?
  • frost91frost91 Registered Users 14 Posts
    when a car is "maxed rating" does that mean there is nothing more you can do to make it faster? no better tune or anything?
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    If any forum moderators would like to take over this thread and update it feel free to as I am no longer active.
  • QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    Is the viper gtsr a typo? Cause none of my 5 viper are that close. 1676
  • T2F FilemonT2F Filemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    If your car is superchargered, you can have max rating 1676. With turbo it's 1678.
  • QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    I'll give someone 100k if they trade me a 1678 gtsr viper for my 1676 viper
  • ProEra1999ProEra1999 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Scion TC maxed rating is 1649...
  • AdammBombAdammBomb Registered Users 158 Posts
    What about the 2005 subie?
  • JTZ83JTZ83 Registered Users 108 Posts
    z28
    Mine is currently 65
    66 possible?
  • R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Got my Ford GT-R to 1679
  • AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    What's the difference between turf and max? Also what does wrapped and unwrapped mean?
  • skeeter471052skeeter471052 Registered Users 3 Posts
    U have a tune for 98 gtr?
  • ZzzzaidaZzzzaida Registered Users 70 Posts
    is there a rating for a silvia?
  • no nos is nothingno nos is nothing Registered Users 6 Posts
    What Parts i need setup my rx7 and Subaru
  • DSully72DSully72 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Another noob here. So I've been reading the hints and tips section here and some threads talk about don't always upgrade to pro because some negatively affect your performance. Does this mean that a lot of cars are NOT at their fastest tuning at max rating?

Also, has anyone established which car can be tuned to run the shortest ET? I am ready to buy a new class R car and am unsure which car to spend all that money on. I don't want to waste my money on a car I'm going to regret.

Thanks in advance everyone for the advice!
  • riotmaker666riotmaker666 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i need a tune setup thats faster than the one i have if it exists my srt8- 8.8 civic si-10.8/9 dart-10.4
  • RestnpiecesRestnpieces Registered Users 2 Posts
    Going to have to redo ratings with new car added and new ratings and this new update.
  • Staged Overdrive 605Staged Overdrive 605 Registered Users 1 Posts
    bro you miss the datsun 1650 and the cuda i mean is 1650
  • Hamelin365Hamelin365 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My '70 Challenger RT is 1661. Not sure if that's max. Never really played with it much.
  • alexism5639alexism5639 Registered Users 1 Posts
    civic type R goes 1650 and the scion tcs go up to 1649
  • cartune netw0rkcartune netw0rk Registered Users 3 Posts
    BMW M3 GT2 / 1680 / 6.8 SEC / 904HP / 1,999 LBS
  • Fr3shFr3sh Registered Users 1 Posts
    My scion tc is 1649
  • Prego HTXPrego HTX Registered Users 10 Posts
    What about the hellcats i need to tune them idk What i should do
  • Gtstick89Gtstick89 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have a question I have a maxed out evo and it runs out of gears at the top end of the track and I can't figure out how to get it not to red line at the end of the race it should have a 6th gear but it doesn't and I've tried multiple different things and it keeps red lining top end any advice?
  • Bobface11Bobface11 Registered Users 16 Posts
    My maxed scion tc has a rating of 1649. I've some dodge darts and honda civic SI with a maxed rating of 1650.
  • alfonsoalfonso Registered Users 14 Posts
    My scion frs is at 1651 but it only runs 10.4 is that right?
  • THE GREAT GOOMBATHE GREAT GOOMBA Registered Users 3 Posts
    i have a evo 8, running 9.8 with perfect lauch and shifts but tranny ticks out at 139 mph everything is almost maxed on this thing.....any ideas as i have raced other evos and they were WAY over the 139 marker?
    i have a evo 8 running 9.7 with a pefect lauch and shifts but maxes out at 139 mph at the end as the tranny ticks.......now i have raced other evos and know they were going way faster than 139 mph. almost maxed on my car?
    i have a evo 8 running 9.7 with a perfect launch and shifts but maxes out at 139 mph at the end as the tranny ticks.......now i have raced other evos and know they were going way faster than 139 mph. almost maxed on my car?