Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!! DUB MASTER69

LSVBOOSTLSVBOOST Registered Users 123 Posts
LIST OF SCAMMERS....ILL ADD IF ANYONE POST

[h=2]DUB MASTER69[/h] [h=2]STRAIGHT DIAMONDS[/h] [h=2]TINGUIVQS[/h] [h=2]gayboy203[/h] [h=2]zzz pinks[/h] [h=2]ASAIPIPOPINKS[/h] [h=2]GUGAMANOPINKS2010[/h] [h=2]ARSALAN 96[/h] [h=2]X Diesel x[/h] [h=2]OFF LINE RACER[/h] [h=2]smurf turf[/h] [h=2]fhoodxpp[/h]

Comments

• Options
    shinobishinobi Registered Users 64 Posts
    Found another 1 just took my nsx rr TINGUIVQS
  • Options
    ZzzzaidaZzzzaida Registered Users 70 Posts
    add gayboy203 and zzz pinks. zzz pinks just took my maxed scion
  • Options
    sorry to hear more ppl are getting scammed.....if you do get scammed please add there name here
  • Options
    mike0341mike0341 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I want to know what is keeping people from adding someone that didn't scam them. Also, some may have a different definition of the word "scam." 1- if someone is sand-bagging you and you lose to them in a pinks race then it sucks to be you. That is not a scam. You just lost a race. 2- if they state "i will trade you X car for Y car" and then run off. That is a scam and even then your dumb for falling for it. If someone runs off with your car it is because you were dumb enough to let them.
  • Options
    Not sure about your first question...and yes you are right...a scam is you losing your car in a trade...not just through pinks... The purpose of this thread is to try to help people figure out who are thieves
  • Options
    X Diesel x another scammer and lesson learned but I have like 8 turf cars and from now on I'm collecting turf cars No longer trading all my double will be sold for cash sucks for everyone else I sick of this shit. Lost 2 cars never Trading AGAIN NEVER.
  • Options
    And also something should be done about this seriously I would Love to trade and collect turf cars but it's hard winning all this shit spending money to lose it there should be some kind of insurance on turf cars. Something these cars are already on of a kind we should be able to take pictures of the conversation to prove this shit and if the administrator deems in our favor they should take the car from who we lost and give it back we play to hard and spend to much for this simple issue to be a big problem please really team look into this is taking pics or the conversation just in case you can do something about it.
  • Options
    If they want proof I have picture of the whole conversation stating that we should trade and both a agreed. You can clearly see that we said yes and he stole my car.I'm not demanding rr team but plz help the people who actually Love playing this game.if the matter will be looked into just tell me send the pic and we will go from there. I hope a moderator see this.
  • Options
    added scammers
  • Options
    ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    u do know that this is the wrong place to post this topic right -.-