Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

give me the keys BOUNTY HUNTED

He scammed my friend cat9801248 his challenger gt2 I just got it back and returned it to original owner! ANOTHER SCAMMER DOWN.
#MoparNation
They hate us cos they ainus
*Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt

Comments

• Options
    Saint925Saint925 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Go get em!!
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Thanks team srt your a good friend on here
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    Yea good job... i love bounty hunts ur a true gentleman
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    ok that is not me!!!thats not even my ign...idk why cat is saying i scammed him
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I was trying to get Give Me The Keys for the longest time........glad someone finally got him
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Im glad another punkk is down .. lets get them all
  • Options
    Here it all is guys
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    anyone can msg u ingame and say there name is "raybanman" when its really not.
  • Options
    !!!!!!!! N
  • Options
    Nobody else new but you
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    I'm here to vouch for raybanman is smokin yaa. I've done deals with raybanman using smokin yaa and I've went first never had issues. Just some input so he isn't falsely accused as a scammers.
  • Options
    And you kind of gave it away buddy when you said your on page 26 of legit buyers the only guy on there is ray ban man and I dont care what you say your a scammer
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    I can vouch for RayBanMan. His ign is smokinn yaa.
  • Options
    And how do I not know you have another account out there that you scam people off of if its not you then its fine ill drop it but give me my keys is a scammer so no one deal with him
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Just to add....I'm on page 26 of legit buyers/sellers thread too. I had someone claim to be in game (on a different account). In the same scenario, it wasn't actually me and I have had SEVERAL successful deals with people.
  • Options
    Well guys ill drop it and ill be a man and say sorry ray banman no hard feelings just know that who ever give my keys is hes a scammer so dont deal with him