Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

MY CHAT IS NOT WORKING

Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
yes sorry I made another topic about this problem ... My chat has not been working for a very long time since last night it stop. I have reinstalled the app and still does not work any idea in when this will be fixed it's turf wars man always a problem during it. If u could let me kno how long it would be great thanks.

Comments

• BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    This seems to be a wide spread problem. Looks like everyone is having chat issues except in Lobby Chat. Pm's aren't going through and team chat doesn't look to be working at all.
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    They are workin on it now
  • Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Ok thankss